Top Choice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is my first post-workout protein shake purchase ever and it was definitely my wisest choice! Having spend some time and done alot of looking around, researching online, talking to people who takes protein shakes and consulting in what I personally want, I came down to trying this and had no regret about it! My pros are more than cons. My Pros: • Most delicious shake I've ever had so far, and I've had some sample powders and instant shakes before, but none that I completely like! • Powder is so fine that it blends easily & well with my cold almond milk in my blender bottle. I even add a 1/4 tsp of spirulina powder with it and still did not ruin the taste (even tho the colour might look a little icky)! • Love the rarity for such a clean protein shake that packs a high amount of proteins offered in the market • Gluten free & suitable for vegans, even tho I'm not a vegan or a coeliac, it makes me feel good ethically & digestively. • Unique flavour, satisfying my 'coffee-crave' without the caffeine effect! My Cons: • Powder is so fine that at first opening, it's hard to find the scoop which buried deep inside. It was abit of a mess trying to get it out, as I didn't want to waste the powder going everywhere! (If only they can change to a lid where the scoop can click onto it for easy access!) • Just a little on the high side of cost for the servings it provides per tub. • Full bottle is only 3/4 full.. Overall, you will have to try for yourself.

Not too sweet, dissolves easily

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've previously only tried one flavored vegan protein powder, and that's the SunWarrior Warrior Blend Chocolate. I found it had too much of an aftertaste of stevia (which I'm not a fan of), and it didn't dissolve very easily in water or plant-based alternatives to milk, so I couldn't really bring the powder with me and make a protein shake on the go, since I needed a fork to even get it to dissolve. This one, on the other hand, dissolved quite easily. It's not very sweet, which is perfect for me, not only because I'm not a huge fan of overly sweet shakes, but also because I then avoid the whole stevia aftertaste-thing. I haven't tried it over a long period of time, but so far I definitely like it! Probably won't be using my SunWarrior powder much after getting this.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

Wow - though drinking protein powders was meant to be a torture because of the terrible taste and smell but Vega Mocha has changed the game. The taste is amazing (esp when ice cold), mixes well and is perfect for post workout. Please never stop producing and hopefully the price gets better. Highly recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

BEST post workout protein powder ever!!!

Vega Sport Performance protein powder (mocha flavor)

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 21 2018 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love this protein powder! I feel that I can’t get enough of this taste 😊 I’m using it in combination with almond milk and also I’m finding my own creative ways of making muffins/ protein pancakes as well. Real proof that healthy can be very tasty!

Easy on the stomach

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 29 2018 | Verified Purchase

Vega Sports protein powder is easy to drink and easy on the stomach. The flavors are not to over powering like other protein powders.

Mocha delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

The mocha flavour of Vega sport is the best in my opinion. Mixes well, tastes great in the morning combined with soy milk, cold coffee, and ice.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best Protein ive had. Mocha flavor is really good. Tried pre and post workout and had no stomach upsets with either. Sometimes I just drink it cos the flavor is so nice.

Great vegan protein drink

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite protein powder. It is not gritty at all. It can be a little too sweet but a little lemon juice corrects it.

really awesome flavour. best brand ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this brand so much as it doesn't have the grainy texture like plantfusion or sunwarrior. The flavour is amazing but I like more coffee and cocoa taste so I add a shot of espresso and tbsp of cocoa. Perfect snack or breakfast. Don't even need any nondairy milk. Perfect with water alone. But use cold water. No shake ever taste nice with room temperature water.

1 2