Protein

Posted by archeiherb on Apr 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I can't taste any berry flavor.But the protein is good.

Tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

For a vegan protein, it is fairly tasty stuff.And has a good nutritious value.

taste BAD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

added a bit more water than what's recommended on the packet, still find it too thick for my liking. thought that at least the berries flavour should do better than the horrible mocha, but i was wrong. there's nothing berry-good about this flavour. will give up totally on this brand of protein shake. bad taste paired up with bad texture is pure trauma.

Disgusting taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Disgusting taste

Amazing Vegan Protein -> Read More..

Posted by GET MORE BENEFITS on Jan 25, 2018 | Verified Purchase

VEGA is the best trusted brand .. this vegan protein is expensive but amazing quality.. I feel great after I take it post workout.. the taste is amazing and you can drink it with water.. highly recommended ! To Get Extra Lifetime BENEFITS Enter My Page (GET MORE BENEFITS) on the green link.. Enjoy !.❤️

Love the Compact Pack

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice serving size , also tastes very good and mixes easily

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I made my own smoothie and put this in it. Loved it great taste, Not gritty, very smooth. Yummo

GREATֱ

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Delicious and satisfying

It is really ok taste

Posted by Penthesilya on Aug 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I hate protein powder but have to drink it. This one is actually nice. It seems that it has a lot of powder for one serving, so I mixed it with a lot of water and ice but I drank it easily, no making myself to drink it by force. I took it pre workout and it wasn't heavy, sustained me quite well.

amazing quality Vegan Protein -> Read More..

Posted by SUPER BEN on Jul 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great For Health, Try this and you'll order the big one next time, Great Quality! Hey, I've collected all the most interesting and useful information about the goods on my page !.

1 2 3 4