Great Taste and Nutritional Profile

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

If you want a great tasting vegan protein powder this is it! Very smooth, mixes well and is packed with everything you need after a good workout! Yes the price is a little high but it is definitely worth it, i recently purchased a cheaper vegan protein and have come back to buy another vega sport chocolate protein, nothing compares.

Super super yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this choc protein, its sweet without the added cane sugar, super high protein content and loving the added BCAAs!

Great taste.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've never tried Vega before last year simply because of its price point. When iHerb started putting up the trial sizes I grabbed all three and somehow fell in love. My first ever purchase of plant protein powder was Sunwarrior (was also expensive) many years ago, bought because of rave reviews everywhere, and I regretted buying it as I couldn't get past the weird taste, I felt it was too salty for my liking. From there on, I was afraid to invest in higher priced plant protein simply because of rave reviews. Glad I finally got to taste Vega. I've gone on repeating my purchase of my full tub of Chocolate flavor after the trial packs. Try to get them when iHerb has them on sale, from time to time.

Good One

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

LIke it test good, i feel its good quility product but price is high :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 29 2016 | Verified Purchase

The texture is amazing, so creamy and mixes easily with non dairy milk or water. Taste is OK, not as chocolatey as i like, kind of tastes like vanilla and chocolate mixed together

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't have a lot of experience with protein powders... I was a bit disappointed that it doesn't dissolve better. Also a bit too sweat for my taste buds. Although have found adding a bit of unsweetened yogurt to my shakes cuts the sweetness just about perfectly.

Good Mix, Good Taste, Good On The Tummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 9 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have tried a few vegetarian proteins and Vega is my favourite so far. I drink after exercise (weight training, rugby, running, modified strongman) and the powder mixes well using a blender bottle and tastes good. A bit artificial but the texture is smooth and, unlike other veg powders, tastes like chocolate not chocolate dirt. Most importantly for me this drink has been effective in my recovery and doesn’t cause any irritation to my stomach.

i like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 2 2018 | Verified Purchase

its tasty and vegan :) and of course good for exercise!

Still the best vegan protein I have found to date

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

As far as the UK market goes I can’t find as good a vegan protein as this. Sadly this product is not sold in the UK but thanks to the excellent service from iHerb I am able to order and receive it just a few days later. It’s a smooth and pleasant taste with a good BCAA profile and I would definitely recommend.

Quick delivery speed. Good service and quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

Quick delivery speed. Good service and quality.

1 2 3 4