Posted by iHerb Customer on April 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

Tastes better than vanilla Good for shaker bottle, digest very fast! I use it every time after workout

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

I blend it with water frozen bananas and strawberries/best "ice-cream" protein treat you will ever have. You won't crave dessert anymore! Blends really well, no chalky taste, love everything Vega!

Favourite protein powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

I dont think many plant based protein powders get better than this.

Posted by nikudaikirai on December 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this for my intra-workout protein shake. I love the berry flavor and you could easily mix this with any fruit juice or when you're on a diet you could use diet drinks with it. This is excellent for hitting your protein macros without going overboard with fat and carbs/sugars. I mix glutamine in my shake as well to assist in muscle recovery.

Fantastic taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love it! Great flavour and not grainy like others I have had, I'd actually have it as a regular drink it's that nice! Great for post workout recovery and muscle building, I felt the difference very quickly!

The Best Vegan Protein On Market -> Read More..

Posted by SUPER BEN on July 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

Amazing trusted brand with amazing quality, This super healthy powder is awesome, do your body a favor and take this!! For more useful quality reviews and more Equal Lifetime 5-10% off Benefits that you can get at Checkout!! Just Click On my page ( SUPER BEN ) the green link.. Enjoy !.❤️

Really good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

From all the vegan protein I have tasted (and I really tried it all!) this is the best taste I tried. A little bit too sweet but really really good!

best flavour ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

I know everyone loves mocha more but I like berries more. Best to get two flavours to switch things up. No grainy flavour like sunwarrior. I hate vanilla so the plantfusion one was horrible for me taste and texture wise.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

Taste is 4 out of 5 but that is expectable from a plant-based protein. After all taste is the least I care about considering how much healthier it is from any animal based proteins. Other than that - a great supplement - 30 grams of protein per scoop; desolves well.

Great does of protein and BCAA's

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16 2016 | Verified Purchase

Gives a good boost of energy. I'm not sure of the long term use of stevia though, I have been noticing a few gut issues but will do some more testing on this. It could just be because I'm on a high protein diet at the moment.

1 2