Posted by iHerb Customer on April 13 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm completing the cycle of 3 weeks today and the results are amazing. I could get rid of long years belly fat and still could keep my weight growing as I'm getting lean mass. I haven't felt any side effects but I recommend taking the pills with something in the stomach.

King Fat Burner

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 31 2011 | Verified Purchase

this is a excelent fat burner...

It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 15 2011 | Verified Purchase

It works! Took 3 courses, all three times less 6-5 killogram. But it only works with diet and exercise. Greatly reduces the volume of the body.

Universal Nutrition, Animal Cuts, Ripped & Peeled, Training Supplement, 42 Packs

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 24 2013 | Verified Purchase

Hmmm - these made me feel dreadful. I gave up after three days. I was spinning out, felt way too hyper and wierd. Not my thing.

Not so much effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31 2012 | Verified Purchase

I felt it really good on the first few days. Gives me energy and focus. I drink the second one 30 minutes before I start my gym workout and it helps me with the focus on the first exercises. But yeah the potency went off after those few days and it seemed like a waste of money. And one big thing is that you won't feel the diuretic effect even if it contains 2 pills of those blue one. If you're looking to get water weight off or is still on the obese line yet, this is not for you. I think this is for contest guys or those with lower BFP already looking to get ripped.

o melhor do mercado

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 15 2011 | Verified Purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 12 2014 | Verified Purchase

Expensive, but worth the money trick. Swallow at first uncomfortable, then you get used. And there are no side effects. Even more energy is lost in 2-3 days. I recommend!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is great , I started taking it about 2weeks ago. So far I have lost about 5 pds and this stuff is cutting me up very well ...even my stomach is showing more ads. My wife love it. However I work out twice a day and eat one big meal a day .

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 10 2015 | Verified Purchase

It Works!!! Only one problem! Alot of pills.

Haven't try yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 28 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have not try these supp yet but heard a lot of good reviews from Youtube. Feel free to check them out! It may help you decided if you want to give them a try.