Posted by iHerb Customer on May 7 2008 | Verified Purchase

cheap product, gluconate vs. citrate, doesn't absorb well. Waste of money.Their Vit E product contains soy. Twinlabs has a reputation for quality products but they seem to be bottom-lining their products with cheap ingredients.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 20 2007 | Verified Purchase

Use it if your lab results show you lack this mineral, but be sure to check the copper levels as well because the use of this mineral for long period of time may lessen you copper levels.

Good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 11 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good value for money, trusted brand.

Helps with my healing

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 8 2011 | Verified Purchase

I get cold sores, When I take zinc I don't get them. For some reason this brand doesn't cause me to reflux like alot of them do

Just the Right Amount

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 23 2007 | Verified Purchase

TwinLab is one of my favorite brands of vitamins. This particular dosage meets my need for my daily Zinc.

Twinlabs zinc

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 15 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time we have used this product. We take zinc daily to keep immune system strong. We rarely are sick.

Delighted to find this

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used to be able to buy this product at my local grocery store. I don't know what happened, but at the time they stopped carrying it, it was also out of stock here on iHerb. I was recently delighted to find it available again! I will be a regular purchaser. It's nice not to be constrained by the whims of store management.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 29 2014 | Verified Purchase

Loved it. Very effective.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 24 2014 | Verified Purchase

Excelent product.

For men health.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 24 2014 | Verified Purchase

For men, it such a good vitamin. For the consumption, it must come with L Arginine, L citrulline, folid acid, vitamin e and c. One tablet per day.