The product is probably good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 6 2013 | Verified Purchase

Finnish customs confiscated and destroyed the product, are reportedly illegal in Finland. Just less than 2mg is legal in Finland.

Tiny but packs a big punch.

Posted by bangkok on November 8 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love how small these are. One "dot" is about half the size of a tic tac. So these are PERFECT for travelling with. You don't need water with these as the nice mild mint flavor melts quickly in your mouth. In about 20 minutes I feel the warmth of sleepily body encasing my body and mind. I will buy more for sure.

dots work!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 28 2014 | Verified Purchase

One tablet Gets me to sleep very easily and don't make you drowsy when you wake up. This is my preferred Melatonin, others haven't worked as well. No additives

melatonin dots

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2014 | Verified Purchase

both of my sons are saying these don't work for them so I had to purchase an another melatonin product for them..they both have ADHD so have to take melatonin to help go to sleep at night..was disappointed that your product din't work for them.

sleep oh so nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

This dot is easy to dissolve under the tongue, helping me stay asleep...good product, i recommend it

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 2 2015 | Verified Purchase

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 11 2014 | Verified Purchase

good product

Does what it says

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 1 2014 | Verified Purchase

I fall asleep so well with these and always keep a stash somewhere.

It is very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 9 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product works fine, and very quickly. It tastes little like peppermint when disolved in mouth. It is very small size bottle and very compact, so I take it on trips, knowing that it will help me sleep.

GOOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 21 2012 | Verified Purchase

GOOD