Excelent

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 26 2014 | Verified Purchase

Itš very good product for me

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14 2014 | Verified Purchase

great love it also helps my joint/pain

Great

Posted by CindyW on June 6 2013 | Verified Purchase

It has a funny smell, but it's easy to swallow and there's no burping or aftertaste.

Krill -v- cholesterol

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 11 2011 | Verified Purchase

Used 2 bottles of Twinlab, Krill Essentials together with swapping butter for cholesterol lowering margarine and lowered LDL only by 18%. HDL stayed high.

Heart Health

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 8 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am on a very stringent diet in order to lose weight (100+ pounds in a year, so far), with the goal of improving my heart health, and in particular my left ventricular ejection fraction (which has more than doubled from about 30% to more than 60%). Twinlab Krill Essentials, along with other supplements, has been an essential part of my diet and well-being.

LOVE IT!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 26 2010 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is great! They can smell a little "fishy" in the bottle, but never taste bad or cause nasty "repeats" (burps). I've never had the rumbling in my stomach that some other cheaper oils can cause. On a side note; I love the glass bottles!

Krill

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 7 2010 | Verified Purchase

First time that I have purchased this. Very pleased with the product and the price on iherb. Will buy this again.

BETTER THAN FISH OIL

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 7 2009 | Verified Purchase

Cardio krill oil contains the revolutionary 100% pure, patented Neptune Krill Oil with unique phospholipids not available in fish oils. Great for regulating blood lipids and cholesterol that are already within the normal range. PCB/toxic metal free. Cheapest price that I have found along with exceptional service.

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 19 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product is one of the best fish oils-highly recommend!

Simply essential

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 17 2009 | Verified Purchase

Been taking this almost 3 years now and have recommended it to all my friends. Better health overall, especially HDL improvement. An essential for any supplement regime.

1 2 3 4