Home Free !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 25 2010 | Verified Purchase

By September of 1995 4 Angioplasty were implanted in my Heart, in 5 momth. Quite a shock to my system & pocketbook! Never been sick in my life. A friend sent me the iHerb address and it's encyclopidea of information. I am totally drug free since spring of 1996 thank's to the information available here, plus reading all the "Side Affect's" noted on the prescription drugs. Now I am taking only Krill Essentials Cardio Oil Softgells, Co Enzime Q10 & L-Carnitine Fumarate. You just have to take the time & educate yourself and then decide what is best for you. Dr.'s are of NO help, they just want to push drugs. iHerb's products are the best in quality & prize. I can highly recomment them. I am greatful to iHerb for giving me the opertunity to live drug free & save money.

Krill oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 4 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been using krill oil for a few years now and I rate it very highly as an anti oxident and omega 3 suppliment. It's heavy metal free which is a huge bonus in this day and age.

Krill Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 6 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great for lowering my cholesterol levels. No reflux after-effects. If the smell from opening the bottle is not to your liking keep it in the refrigerator.

The good oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 20 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take this every day along with my fish oil and cod liver oil so I won't get sick. My father died from a heart attack at age 51 -- I am 67 no sign of any heart problems thanks to Krill oil, 50/50 DHA/EPA fish oil, and cod liver oil. I would tell everyone to take these every day.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 15 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm sad this product was disconnected. I have been using it for years. Whenever I missed taking it for a week, I felt a noticeable decline in my mental health as well as sore joints and achey muscles.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 26 2014 | Verified Purchase

Itš very good product for me

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14 2014 | Verified Purchase

great love it also helps my joint/pain

Posted by CindyW on June 6 2013 | Verified Purchase

It has a funny smell, but it's easy to swallow and there's no burping or aftertaste.

Krill -v- cholesterol

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 11 2011 | Verified Purchase

Used 2 bottles of Twinlab, Krill Essentials together with swapping butter for cholesterol lowering margarine and lowered LDL only by 18%. HDL stayed high.

Heart Health

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 8 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am on a very stringent diet in order to lose weight (100+ pounds in a year, so far), with the goal of improving my heart health, and in particular my left ventricular ejection fraction (which has more than doubled from about 30% to more than 60%). Twinlab Krill Essentials, along with other supplements, has been an essential part of my diet and well-being.

1 2 3