I appreciate the holistic, alternative approach.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

Had I listened to the doctors I cannot imagine where I would be right now. They want to slap a pill on every ailment or issue. At the time I was just a 20 something learning about my body. Thank goodness there are companies that still take the time to offer alternative products which should be tried first. I am so grateful. I do not think this is a cure all, but no one can argue that some of the roller coaster women face with hormones could be handled more holistically first. Had I listened to them 20 years ago, I would have been labeled with a PMDD diagnosis and been taking mood altering substances ever since. YIKES. Please people, try natural remedies first. Teach this mindset in schools. Kids want to pop pills for anything anymore! I use many of their teas now. THANK YOU TRADITIONAL MEDICINALS AND THANK YOU IHERB for offering such a wide variety + loyalty deals.

Saves me from UTIs

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 14 2010 | Verified Purchase

This tea is fantastic!!!! I can't live without it. It saves me from chronic UTIs (urinary tract infections) that I used to get every month with PMS. Now whenever I feel the "twinge" I make some tea. It's much more effective for me than cranberry.

Perfect Morning Shines PMS

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 18 2014 | Verified Purchase

This tea was so refreshing and really worked and gave me the cleanse I needed...In my house we refer to it as a "Hug in a Mug"...definitely will purchase again..

It really works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 4 2013 | Verified Purchase

After the trial of one box, my wife said that it helped a lot. She now feels much better. Just ordered 4 boxes.

Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 1 2011 | Verified Purchase

Was worried i might not like the taste but tastes like normal tea.

PMS Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 2 2008 | Verified Purchase

very good for water retention

Tasty!!!

Posted by plantbasedglutard on April 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

The cinnamon flavour really add that extra sparkle.

love it!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love it. Helps ASAP!

Very good tea.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 29 2013 | Verified Purchase

Tastes good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 21 2012 | Verified Purchase

helps my painful depressed periods.

1 2