Alternative use re menopause

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm menopausal and was looking for something soothing to drink. I'm tending towards being too hyper since entering menopause. I'm already using Shatavari with great success in herbal form but decided to try out this tea as I want something I can drink anytime throughout the day. Major success!! I can't speak for its milk enhancing properties ( :) thankfully) but it truly is the soothing cuppa that I was searching for and it tastes delicious.

Really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My milk production doubled within 36 hours of drinking this regularly. I can now start freezing my extra milk, which is awesome!

Wow, really nice. A lovely and relaxing tea.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was expecting this tea to be pretty awful but I was prepared to 'take one for the team' just for a hope of breastfeeding. I was surprised by how really nice this tea is - I would definitely drink this tea anyway (with milk + sugar). I bought 3 different teas to trial from iHerb (and love all of them) and this one is my favourite, followed very closely by the Yogi one. I was scared my milk wouldn't come in because I have PCOS. I can't tell you if this product works or not, I can only tell you that I drank this tea and my milk came in despite caesar at 38 weeks and despite having PCOS and that it was running down my ribs. I am re-ordering.

AMAZING & DELICIOUS

Posted by heidischuyten on Dec 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful product. I really love the flavor of this tea over ALL other brands of Mother's Milk Tea, even the other TM flavors. It tastes delicious and really helps with milk supply. I cannot tell you how many boxes I have ordered of this.

Works!

Posted by Stay healthy and young on Feb 06, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Seems to boost my milk supply soon after drinking this good tasting tea.

Delicious. Not sure if effective.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I LOOOOOVE the flavour of this tea over other nursing teas. Do what the box says, drink with milk and sugar as that it how shatavari is supposed to be ingested.

Works!

Posted by noomsh on Jan 17, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I bought this tea for the first time when my baby was two months old. She is almost a year old and I still buy the tea. The aroma is nice and tender, I drink it in the evening before pumping and really feel the difference in my milk supply

Wonderful amd tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The tea tastes bery good an is working j

Recommended for increasing milk production

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am drinking this tea 2 or 3 cups every day since I delivered. I'm happy with it because of having enough milk supply for my baby and moreover my constipation doesn't come back anymore as Cardamom herb is good for digestion. I like the aroma of both version. Old version is stronger so please choose carefully if you don't like it.

Refreshing tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Found it very refreshing. Tastes nice with a bit of honey. Assisted in lactation when taken with lactation cookies.

1 2 3