Very good product

Posted by tallyway on March 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tastes and handles just like regular lasagne sheets. Very good gluten-free alternative when making delicious lasagne. Just note these sheets are fairly long so a larger pot is needed when boiling them. Only thing to pick on is on iHerb's side. I've ordered these twice now and both times the box has been a bit mangled with broken/some crushed pieces inside. So, to iHerb: Please make sure you wrap and pack these properly in the parcels to avoid breaking!

Poorly delivered

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 10 2013 | Verified Purchase

The pasta itself tastes pretty good, maybe four stars worth. But the overall purchase experience left much to be desired. I ordered 4 boxes of Tinkyada lasagne over two shipments, and virtually every single lasagne noodle was damaged (many shattered into little bits) by remarkably unintelligent packaging - putting the pasta directly on the bottom of the carton without padding, with heavy bottles of liquid and supplements on top of it, also with no padding in-between. This would be a 1-star rating except iHerb was good about promptly refunding my credit card. Hopefully the shipping department will soon reach that level of service as well.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 22 2013 | Verified Purchase

great gluten free lasagne sheets. I didnt precook the lasagne sheets, just put the lasagne together and baked 50mins in 200C. Covered the lasagne with foil after 30mins so the top will not burn,

Just like regular pasta

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 3 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm so happy to have found these. When we went gluten free due to intolerances, I thought I could never have good pasta again. But this tastes exactly like regular al dente pasta, and I'll definitely buy more. I hope Tinkyada make other types of pasta as well, I'll go take a look right away!

Truly al dente

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 13 2013 | Verified Purchase

Being quite health-conscious and wheat-intolerant, and having tried other gluten-free lasagna before, I am highly satisfied with this brown rice lasagna. My guests love Tinkyada lasagna sheets as much as I do. In fact, they prefer Tinkyada to wheat lasagna. The price is indeed good for the quality. I have one vital suggestion for the manufacturer, if I may, and that is to seal the box well (instead of being loose at both ends) and even to seal the lasagna sheets in a plastic bag first. The reasons are: hygiene, possible contamination with other gluten products, and the fact that I have bought the same Tinkyada before and the packets had many bugs in them and had to be thrown away. Thank goodness, the iHerb Tinkyada lasagna is very fresh, though one box came undone at one end.

Exciting to finally find gluten-free Lasagne

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 1 2014 | Verified Purchase

I haven't made this year but I am rating it high just because it exists!

Tinkyada Lasagne Noodles

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 2 2014 | Verified Purchase

Excellent texture, but as other wrote they did arrive broken. Not really big deal to me I just put them together like a puzzle.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 5 2013 | Verified Purchase

perfect! Makes a nice lasagna! really withstands overcooking... the noodles hold up well. I order this often!

Good, but room for improvement.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 10 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like the taste of this lasagne and the fact it is wheat and gluten free, but I would be happier if it came pre-cooked; so you could just layer it into the dish and pop it in the oven to cook. It would save so much time and would be easier to use. That's the only negative I have to say about this product.

Love this