JA

言語
並び替え

Best digestive helper

5484313341976354814により 1 24, 2016 に掲載

I have tried several different supplements to help my digestive system and this is by far the best of them all! No more bloating, pain or unpleasant feelings after eating. I take one with each meal.

Good stuff!

juliaheisにより 6 01, 2012 に掲載

These enzymes are excellent. They really seem to help digestion, and I love the fact that they have no magnesium stearate in them. I also like the fact that they have betaine hydrochloride, plus pepsin, plus pancreatin, etc.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

No more prescription meds for Acid-Reflux in over a year

Reviewer2665014により 9 08, 2011 に掲載

I started with Bio-Gest in the fall of 2010 after an MD's solution to my extreme heartburn from Acid-Reflux was for me to take twice as much of his prescription and give up all coffee. As a commuter with 12 hour days, that was not my solution. A naturopath recommended Bio-Gest to me and it works. Rarely do I experience heartburn at all and it has never been like it was with the prescription. I've learned that Bio-Gest helps me digest food (and nutrients) whereas the prescription blocked digestion. I am SOLD on this supplement!

Передовая добавка

PIONERにより 8 18, 2016 に掲載

Очень качественный и квалифицированный продукт! Содержит и ферменты и желчь и пепсин в одной капсуле. Может вызывать повышение кислотности у кого есть склонности, это из-за пепсина. Нужно подбирать дозировку и периодичность приёма индивидуально и аккуратно!

Love them

adechamplainにより 4 14, 2013 に掲載

These were recommended by my nutritionist and actually I test my supplements with my chiro who does kinesiology and the previous brand I was taking didn't test well at all but this one tests really good for me. I take only one with each meal. I really trust Thorne products. I use them in various forms and am always delighted. They don't use toxic products in this capsuling methods etc unlike the majority of other brands.

Works very well

Reviewer2836604により 8 11, 2011 に掲載

Excellent. Really can't manage without this.

Chronic reflux and Digestive Complaints

5458583111957260643により 1 07, 2015 に掲載

I started taking Biogest on December 18th and noticed improvement as soon as I started taking them. The belching after eating has been significantly reduced, swelling in my tummy has gone down and some of my hypersensitivity to smells has started to calm down. I have a way to go but Bio-Gest has been a godsend to me!

Bio-gest

Reviewer2284924により 3 05, 2012 に掲載

I trust Thorne products more than others because of the fillers other companies use. I have been using 1 cap of Bio-gest before meals for 2 weeks and I do not feel so yukky after a meal.

Great

Reviewer3322916により 4 03, 2013 に掲載

I can't be without this. Helps with the digestion of food.

100% Increase in Appetite

5483072786365592890により 9 17, 2016 に掲載

I was feeling nauseated, I didnt want to eat and very very bloated. I have been on these for a month and the turn around is amazing. Very little bloating, I am more regular and my appetite has increased!

1-10 件/合計 48