Fantastic Sunscreen !

Posted by luineumaiel on March 4 2015 | Verified Purchase

And I mean it! This is a REALLY good sunscreen, with high SPF and miracle of miracles it hardly leaves a white cast! and I'm south asian with caramel coloured skin. I was amazed by how easily it spreads across the skin. Leaves the face slightly shiny though, nothing some powder can't fix. I highly HIGHLY recommend this. I bought it after reading the amazing reviews on Amazon

My favorite high SPF sunscreen!

Posted by frivolousgirl on June 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was a bit worried, even though this one had many great reviews, there were a few bad ones that has stood out for me to feel cautious about this product. But everyone is different. What's good about this product is that it doesn't cost too much, so if you don't like it, it's easy to give it to someone who might. It does contain salt (epsom salt) which made me worry about it being drying in the long run. But I haven't experienced anything like that from the whole month I've been wearing it almost daily. It hasn't either seemed to broken me out, and lets my skin breathe when I'm sweating or it's hot outside (the skin stays pretty much matte), which is a huge plus! It's best applied to a freshly washed and moisturized face to make the blending easier. It's a thick cream, so I do understand some might not like it. Yes, it does leave a _somewhat_ white cast... but seriously, compared to other SPF50 (physical and non-physical!) it blends very well when it gets the chance to dry up – I have light/medium skin – it's barely noticeable! I also love the finishing of this, which is matte, but has this kind of luminous primer-sheen to it... I don't know, I'm probably exaggerating a bit, but in other words: I like it. But others might have wanted it to be completely matte. I do think people with dry to very dry skin might not find this enough, and would benefit adding a hydrating serum underneath. If you got flaky skin, this one isn't for you. As someone who tends to get oily in the summer, this can work fine alone as the only moisturizer after cleaning and toning as it does moisturize very well. My only drawback is the fruity smell, I would've preferred it to be completely scent-free. I also have read reviews where someone's still gotten sun burned with this on, I don't know what to comment on that. SPF50 doesn't really mean you can apply and then forget about it. I recently went through a chemical peel and need to be extra careful, and so I'm wearing this + a hat when I'm out in the sun, and I haven't experienced any problems whatsoever. Only +++++

Amazing facial and body sunscreen - acne safe!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 22 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love this sunscreen. I have severely acne prone skin and I've been wearing this for a few weeks now on my face, neck and body without a SINGLE breakout! I use this in place of a daily facial moisturiser as my skin is oily so only needs this sunscreen. And amazingly my face doesn't get oily at all like it does normally with any other moisturiser! It really works too as I missed a few spots on my shoulders last weekend and where I'd used it (and only once in the morning) my skin was still white and where I had missed spots they got very sunburnt. I find this sunscreen lasts me all day without needing to reapply if I'm just doing normal activities. You will need to reapply if sweating/swimming/out in the sun for hours.

My holy grail sunscreen

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm surprised that a natural sunscreen can smell this good. It gives a healthy dewy sheen on my face and adequately moisturises my combination-toward-dry skin (I don't like matte look anyway) An affordable, safe and beautiful product! Will definitely reordering this!! Thanks iHerb for making this so affordable to Australians.

Excellent natural mineral spf

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

One of the purest on the market. I apply it before makeup, it's obviously not imperceptible but I'm happy with quality and safety. Texture is ok as well.

very nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

it works well and will definitely buy again.

Think baby sunscreen

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

The best sun screen out there!

a little bit white and thick

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

bought for my baby, shows can use after 6 months. I tried on myself. A little bit oil and thick. Seems need use makeup remover to clean. Don't know if baby apply this, only use shower gel to cleaning, can or not.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

非常好的防曬 不會很白 雖是 物理性防曬 但也防水 很好 味道是棷子味

Healthy sunscreen

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

I enjoy using this sunscreen as it doesn't clog my pores and contains zinc oxide that naturally helps to defend my skin against harmful UV rays. It doesn't have other harmful synthetic ingredients like other brands (trust me, I took a long time to find this brand that doesn't pair zinc oxide with other harmful ingredients). It does leave a white sheen but it's no big deal since I use it as a base before I use a BB cream. I'm not sure about its effectiveness against outdoor activities but for me, I am satisfied using it daily as my sunscreen.