value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Quite water resistant. Smell nice. But it's a bit difficult to spread evenly on skin.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like it too much. So useful in the sea side.

Comfortable to wear

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a nice body sunscreen, comfortable to wear, non sticky

Good Sunblock!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have been using for 4mths... So far so good. But abit thick although just apply a very little pea size. Anyway recommended.

Protects

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Does well in protecting skin but leaves an oily residue that does not absorb well into the skin. Nice Smell....

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the re-order item.

A great body sunscreen, but leaves a white cast

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this sunscreen solely for the skin on my body, and use the Think Thinksport EveryDay Face SPF 30 Naturally Tinted sunscreen for my face. This sunscreen does leave a white cast, but on the body it is barely noticeable and not so important. It gives good protection throughout the day and is a cheap 100% mineral sunscreen alternative compared to the other options in my country. It spreads neatly, has a tropical scent and blends out evenly with a white cast. I wish the company re-formulated an unscented option. I will repurchase in a bigger size.

Smells terrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's too soon to give any other feedback, but one thing is certain -it really does not smell good. If I knew it, I would not have purchased. However, now I will use it for this summer

Good for the price

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The texture is a bit thicker than I'd like and it does leave a white cast, which isn't that much of an issue to me because I'm caucasian, but I can see it being an issue to someone with a darker skin tone than mine. So far, I wore it under makeup and even then it did not clog my pores or cause any breakouts which is a big plus. The itchy feeling that I get with most sunscreens on my face was only slight with this cream, which is also a plus. The one thing that really puts me off is the smell. At first, it has a pleasant orangey smell which I don't mind, but a few minutes after applying it on my skin, it develops this ugly smell almost like hot plastic and it becomes really nauseating. I can barely cover it up with makeup, but even then the smell still comes through, so I guess I have to keep looking for a good sunscreen for my face.

A bit thick but smell nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The texture is a little bit thick, not very easy to apply evenly But still good for my baby, smell nice like coconut oil

1 2