white cast on face

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 6 2018 | Verified Purchase

Smell nice, not overly oily, leave a very visible white cast on my light Asian skin . Would not repurchase.

My favourite!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 31 2018 | Verified Purchase

Pro's: + Smells like something sweet and fruity/herbal, but doesn't irritate my skin + Doesn't irritate my skin + Isn't too greasy but is pretty hyrdrating, good for my combo skin + Doesn't contain chemicals that disrupt the hormone system, like others do Cons - Does leave a white cast, but not the worst white cast ever - Is a bit tacky after applying, but it goes away quick

value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

Quite water resistant. Smell nice. But it's a bit difficult to spread evenly on skin.

Good For Daily Face Protection

Posted by eulupae on February 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

I got it to try for my face, as i live in a desert and need daily spf50 protection. It doesn't make my oily skin even more oily though it's a bit difficult to spread on the face whiteness passes after 20 minutes. Seems working. No redness on day 1.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like it too much. So useful in the sea side.

Comfortable to wear

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a nice body sunscreen, comfortable to wear, non sticky

Good Sunblock!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have been using for 4mths... So far so good. But abit thick although just apply a very little pea size. Anyway recommended.

Protects

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

Does well in protecting skin but leaves an oily residue that does not absorb well into the skin. Nice Smell....

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the re-order item.

A great body sunscreen, but leaves a white cast

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this sunscreen solely for the skin on my body, and use the Think Thinksport EveryDay Face SPF 30 Naturally Tinted sunscreen for my face. This sunscreen does leave a white cast, but on the body it is barely noticeable and not so important. It gives good protection throughout the day and is a cheap 100% mineral sunscreen alternative compared to the other options in my country. It spreads neatly, has a tropical scent and blends out evenly with a white cast. I wish the company re-formulated an unscented option. I will repurchase in a bigger size.

1 2