Requires improvement to be excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately, a more comprehensive review I had written about this cream disappeared in cyberspace. So I will be more brief but try to make the main points: - this sunblock is efficient but you still get suntan having it on - it has a light citrucy fragrance I don't understand the purpose of - it does leave a white cast even if your complexion is light - although the white cast seems to diminish after a while if you apply sparsely, but this means that you get less protection - I avoided reapplying during the day so I don't know how it feels - it is easy to apply on skin if you use a light moisturizer first or a dry oil as I do - it does feel comfortable to have on, although it leaves a sheen on the skin (when the white cast decreases - I have combination skin) - I would re-purchase IF the manufacturer would make the formula fragrance-free and a bit easier to apply on its own (male, 46 years old with light-medium complexion)

Leaves a white cast and gave me outbreaks

Posted by Renzokuken on Sep 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A very ambitious combination of (1) water resistance (2) 100% safe ingredients (3) SPF 50. There are basically no other sunscreen out in the market with such properties and combination at this affordable price. So they should be applauded for that. What's more. The inclusion of raspberry seed oil, an oil that's known to be beneficial for restoring overly sun exposed skin. Great product and great ideas!! But unfortunately this product leaves a white cast on your face. I'm Chinese and I have very very light caramel skin tone. This sunscreen makes my entire face glow with an unnatural bluish sheen even when i apply just a little bit of it. I was hoping to switch to this from Devita but I think I'll go back to Devita after I finish this bottle. EDIT: The white cast seems to fade after 90 minutes . Probably requires a much longer time to absorb than typically needed EDIT (2) : Been using it for a month now, this cream gave me outbreaks not to add on to the bluish tint you get as previously mentioned.

texture

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

it's hard to blending

both it's pro and cons

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

extremely good on the body but no no on the face, you will break out for sure! dont use too much, you'll be white

very oily

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It smells nice, white cast fades very quickly. However I don't think i'd use it on my face again, it leaves an oily film!

Nice scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Less toxic than other sunscreens and have at least the required 20% of physical sunblock in the form of zinc oxide. But still contains cetyl dimethicone which is not good.

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2018 | Verified Purchase

tried. not bad. just feel that the smell a bit strong for my baby.Can use this V Z W 1 3 1 (remove space) to save some on your purchase..

smell is sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

the smell is too sweet.

Genuine product!!!But not satisfied with the delivery bu DHL

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very satisfied about the product.Was in gud condition when i received it...Product also genuine..Unsatisfied with the delivery...These people (DHL) charged me an extra INR 950/- as handling and custom charges which i felt was exsorbitant..I think i herb should mention this at the time of check out for payment

clean ingredients but..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Thick texture doesn't blend well and doesn't suit oily skin.. made me break out

1 2