fabulous as a face toner

Posted by lovelyBunny on December 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

This toner is the best toner I have ever used. It has a cool refreshing feeling when applies to the face and, most importantly, it truly does tone and shrink pores. In addition to this, it also cleans out blackheads and gives your skin a soft feel, as well as a healthy glow. Enjoy! I love it!Can't leave without it. It really helps my tired skin. I want to marry who made this site.

Love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 23 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've never been a consistent user of toner because I've never felt its done anything for my skin until I tried Thayers. This is so gentle and leaves my skin so soft and refreshed. The only negative thing I would say is the smell is a little artificial to me,and because I usually get reaction to fragranced products I try to steer clear. Although the rose scent in this toner doesn't bother me too much because its not overpowering and doesn't last long I have just ordered the unscented one.

manufacturing date is unknown....

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 23 2014 | Verified Purchase

iherb staff claim first claimed that even the product was manufactured more than 10 years ago, it still could be used. After that, they claimed that there was no products in their warehouse were more than 4 years. They ignore me after the last email sent. This is lousy and ironic customer service. iherb is irresponsible. I will not buy from iherb again!

Sounded good but my skin was too breakout-prone for this

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 24 2013 | Verified Purchase

Given how inexpensive this product is, and how the ingredient list makes it sound like the simple, gentle and effective product for my very sensitive and breakout-prone skin, I really wanted this to work. Well, a couple of days after I started using it, I was starting to see a few bumps breaking out from my chin, my forehead, and even my cheeks. That was unusual, because I typically only get a couple of hormonal zits at my t-zone around that time of the month. At first I thought it must be the new supplement I was taking for my health, but after checking some of the reviews on another popular review website where users mention the same issues, I suppose I must stop using this wonderful toner immediately, before my face breaks out further into cysts! Too bad I am not like the overwhelming majority of the reviewers here who could benefit from the product. In fact, out of all the skincare that I have ordered from iHerb, this is the only one that I am so disappointed with!

Never buy this again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19 2014 | Verified Purchase

Here's my very honest review. I bought both rose and lavender scented toners by Thayer's. I smelled them and decided NOT to apply them on my skin. Because they do not smell like authentic roses and lavenders. My friend is an aromatherapist. She also agrees that real roses and lavenders can not smell like these. I re learned that just because major numbers of people love it does not always mean it's for me too. I'm disappointed with myself that I bought this.

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 13 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am truly surprised at what this has done for my skin. I use a very good high end skin care and this till made a difference in my skin. My pores are much smaller and my skin just has an over all better appearance. I love this and am now a devotee to this toner. Wont be without it.

A good toner

Posted by honestreviews1 on March 12 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a really good toner (and I never believed on the use of toners before). Makes my pores seem to "disappear" without drying it - I have very dry skin to start with. Smells soft and nice.

Nice smell))

Posted by myftuk on November 21 2012 | Verified Purchase

This toner is so gentle and the rose scent is quite pleasant. Also it's very refreshing! And it lasts for long)

BAD SHIPPING

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

Received the product in a ziploc plastic bag. The toner had leaked all over the inside of the bag leaving a small pool of liquid at same end of the ziploc, since it was packaged upside down, and thus leaking all over the box and my table. Very disappointed.

disappointing - its sticky!

Posted by 565eqe on November 3 2011 | Verified Purchase

read all the rave reviews here and bought it. but i'm disappointed. doesnt seem to do anything except add stickiness to my face :s