Sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 12 2014 | Verified Purchase

Helps me to fall to sleep quickly before my husband so his snoring doesn't keep me awake, but need to take more than one.

Helps with sleeps

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 27 2011 | Verified Purchase

You start to feel sleepy within 30 minutes,greta for jet lag.

I think ...

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 14 2013 | Verified Purchase

My sleepness is better and more relax ...

Melatonin for sleep problems

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 15 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have found since taking melatonin 5mg the difficulty I had with getting to sleep has decreased enormously. I have just re ordered and am happy with the product.

melatonindissolve

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 25 2011 | Verified Purchase

am trying multiple melatonin samples to see which I like best so haven't begun this one yet

Potent and pure.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 19 2018 | Verified Purchase

Superior Source is a great brand. It's very minimum in terms of packaging and tablet size. Easy to bring anywhere and very convenient. As for the melatonin of 5 mg, it is really potent. I felt very sleepy after an hour. And slept very nicely during the night. But I took it kinda late in the evening. Making me feels a little bit sleepy and groggy the next day. But I'm sure if one take this during early evening like 6 - 7 pm they will not be sleepy or groggy on the next day. It's really potent and really efficient in term of the MicroLingual tablets. A really good product. Love it.

Works fast

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my 6yo adhd son. I've also used it. I watch him to make sure it goes under his tongue. It dissolves fast. It's quite small but I'd prefer if it was a bit flatter - maybe wafer thin - but he tolerates it & it takes effect pretty quickly (30-60 minutes).

Melatonin - natural sleep hormone can help wean you from sleeping pills

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

I was on Zopiclone 7.5mg - a sleeping pill - for almost a year after a nervous breakdown. In order to get off Zopiclone, I reduced my prescription by half, to 3.75mg, and took it together with Melatonin 3.75mg. My sleep is just as good. As a natural body hormone, melatonin is present in the blood at night, and levels go down after you wake up. This tiny tablets, that melt on the tongue, are being very helpful in weaning myself from a sleeping pill I had become too reliant on. I can't comment about Melatonin in any other context.

No success with melatonin

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 31 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is not the first time that I have tried Melatonin and it just does not seem to do anything to aid my sleep. However, once again, Superior Source are to be complimented on their delivery system

Kept me awake

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 30 2011 | Verified Purchase

Had absolutely no effect!