yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

One of the best vegan proteins I ever had, no weird taste and simple ingredients. Love it!

This product has great features

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product has great features -comfortable with stomach -great shipping All in all, I liked the experience with this product and re-ordered

Best for banana-chocolate nice cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use it in my nice-cream and banana smoothies. Not worrying about lack of protein in my breakfast anymore. Not sure if it is organic

I love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Finally a protein powder that doesn't make me feel sick! I have this on top of my cereal, in pancakes and banana smoothies and it is divine.

Good quality, but very little chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good vegan protein blend. It tastes quite nice, but a tad to bland. Also, where's the chocolate flavour...? But still, one of the best I've had.

Love its ingredients, not so much of its taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love that it's dairy and soy free! Ratio of amino acid seems balanced. Taste-wise, it's a bit weird, like watery yet sugary hot chocolate. But I found that adding plain cocoa powder to it can help make my drink tastes much better, more chocolatey and palatable!

good protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bought on behalf of a friend. He is liking it. Good vegan protein

Disappointed!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Heard a lot of great reviews about this protein powder but whether mixed in a blender or with a spoon it stays grainy and the flavor is subtle and artificial chocolate.