Sunfood Purple Maqui Berry Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 9 2013 | Verified Purchase

Was extremely pleased when I opened up the product to smell and taste the freshness as I had always ordered in Australia The price is great, postage is great , time it takes to get here is great So glad my Dad put me onto I herb

Great in my Protein Drinks!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 6 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like to add a good source of antioxidants to my protein drinks and it's perfect. It gives a nice flavor when I add it as well.

Feeling more alive!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 2 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this along with some Mesquite, Maca and Super Greens and I'm feeling the best I've felt in a long time!

Good for beauty and health

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 12 2013 | Verified Purchase

I need to consume purple powder of some kind everyday. I bought this because it was a purple fruit I've never tried before. There really isn't a taste...or a good taste...but that doesn't matter to me at all since I put it in green smoothies. It's a nice "change up" from having acai powder everyday. I will buy again and keep rotating different purple powders in my green smoothies.

Maqui Berry goodness

Posted by adaywithe on June 25 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have recently been reading a bit about this super berry that is packed with antioxidants and decided to try the powder form from iHerb. I'm liking the taste as I mix it with my green powder to give it the purple berry flavor and it tastes really yummy. I'm giving it four stars as I'm not exactly sure if its working but the fact that its organic, has my seal of approval. I definitely feel a little bit more energetic but unsure if its because of the maqui berry or other supplements. Nonetheless, I have ordered two packets of these and I intend to use it on a daily basis either to mix in with yoghurt, smoothies, juice or just water!

Great taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

Maqui berry was a welcome change from only using Acaii in my smoothies and chia deserts. They are quite similar in taste - which means a great one! Would repurchase.

good taste and effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 26 2018 | Verified Purchase

have been using this to increase my gut diversity- seems to be doing a good job

Very tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

I liked the taste of the maqui berry. Mixes well with yogurt, nuts and fruits. Great for breakfast!

Great Tasting Health Supplement for Smoothies, Juices, Puddings ...

Posted by TheSuperfoodsDigest on April 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this great tasting and super-nutritious maqui berry powder! Its deep purple colour adds richness to any smoothie or pudding. It's so simple to use this powder - just add the powder to your smoothie, juice or pudding. No mess at all. Maximum health benefit; minimum fuss. Love the convenience!

Great Maqui

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 3 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great in smoothies etc. Great price and quality

1 2 3