Best purchase so far

Posted by Salwa85 on Aug 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I always order from Iherb, but this has to be the best product so far and will be reordering more. I suffer from brittle nails and hair loss, and i have used it maybe just two weeks and noticed the difference. My hair loss has reduced and my nails are strong and are growing faster. I highly recommend it.

WORKS!!!i highly recommend to put the C0'DE: "TA L65 41" for 5 % Any Order!* ( no spa ces)*

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2018 | Verified Purchase

This works just perfect for me! I feel much better with it! I highly recommend putting the c~0 '~d~e "TA L65 41" for 5% AnyOrder!* ( no spa ces)*

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Great item! I recommend this

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

this realy works !

Quality Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have definately noticed a difference is the strength and growth of my nails - will re-purchase!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Im taking this.the product is good and the capsules smell and taste good.but i havent finished it.i dont know abut the resault yet

Negative side effects

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I started taking biotin because I wanted fuller hair, stronger nails and healthier skin. I took one capsule daily just as instructed for 2,5 months. Very soon I had pimples all over my cheeks and I've never had them before (!). I continued to take the supplement but eventually gave up - it just isn't worth it. My hair didn't grow or become thicker, actually I still lose a lot of it during washing and styling. Now I'm trying to heal acne scars all over my face. Be careful.