NOT hawaian!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 23 2009 | Verified Purchase

Its actually coming from china and it isnt certified organic (which it should be when its coming from china) I recommand Nutrex Hawaian spirulina instead of this one!

not so good

Posted by norihito on September 17 2010 | Verified Purchase

smells weird. Taste was not so good. I'll buy another brand again.

What my body had been waiting for!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 11 2010 | Verified Purchase

Never tried Spirulina before, and was bracing myself for a horrible taste when I saw the thick green sludge when I mixed it with water (my wife won't touch it!!). But as soon as I put it in my mouth, I could have finished the whole bottle in one go. It was as if my body had been patiently waiting for this for years. Since starting to take it, I have felt a marked increase in energy. The serving size is generous as well (9 grams), which may account for the strength of the effect.

Pure and fresh

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 11 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is by so far the best Spirulina powder I have bought at Iherb. It feels fres and pure, and smells like Spirulina should do, it also blends good in a shaker.

Great Spirulina and good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 25 2010 | Verified Purchase

but I’m going to buy the organic version from the same company next time – even if it’s more expensive for the same amount it’s so much more concentrated that it becomes cheaper in use. And it has much more B-12.

about spirulina

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 10 2013 | Verified Purchase

this spirulina was not so dark green colour as the same spirulina 2-3 years ago! i dont know why...! generally was ok but with the previous was excellent!

Great job.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 28 2009 | Verified Purchase

This Spirulina powder did a great job for me and help to build up your immue system.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 5 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is my first Spirulina ever. I thought I would have a bad taste than it actually has, I can eat pretty well. Since I take my skin is nice and clean, and it has increased my energy level. It is a good choice for the price it costs.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 1 2012 | Verified Purchase

The quality of this spirulina is higher than some others and believe the company has good products generally.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 5 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is great for taking extra vitamin A, witch I think helps my skin alot. The taste is awful, so I dont think I will been buying this agian in powder form. next time Ill by the tablets. thanks for good prizes iherb:) I love that we norwegians can get so good help for so little money. In norway we have too pay the double of the prize that you can offer, and with the shipping is alot cheaper.

1 2 3 4