GREAT ♥ Click on my username for helpful tips & reviews! ♥

Posted by VivaVita on June 26 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good for adding fiber intake. You can bake this into food or drink it. When added to water it tastes a little nutty and like unsweetened barley. You can also mix it into apple/orange juice. Unfortunately, it does clump up in water and does not dissolve totally but good product nonetheless. ======================================================================================================= If you like my review, please click ‘Yes’ below the review. Thank you!

Product is good, but not for me

Posted by j44lee on November 15 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking Psyllium Husk WHOLE for over 25 years. I wanted to try a more "compact" product, so I got this powder version for the first time. The product itself is good, but it's not for me. Because of the nature of the more concentrated state, it does not dissolve as quickly in water and ends up gelling much faster. You have to drink this FAST otherwise, here comes the gag party! The smell is also strange and off-putting, even though there are no other ingredients that would give it the smell. Live and learn. I won't buy again.

Plain and simple. Very good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 6 2008 | Verified Purchase

Fine powder. Easy to use. Plain and simple..... no added ingredients. The only thing I would ask for is that they make a much larger size, which they don't.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 17 2007 | Verified Purchase

better than other brands I've tried

Using it for cooking

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 30 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not the most familiar item for cooking, but a recipe I ran into required this. I may test this to substitute for gellatin.

I has an odd gel taste if you do not drink it quickly but the product is excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time have purchased Source Natural and I have found the quality very good - need to drink it quickly as it gels up as intended. Not good idea to add to your smoothie

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

저는 괜찮을꺼같은데

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

과민성 대장증후군에겐 즉각적인 효과 없음. 오래먹어봐야 알수있을거같음. 다들 맛이 넘기기 힘들다.맛없다.평가하는데 난 고소했음ㅋㅋㅋ먹을만 한게아니라 고소해서 맛있...ㅇ,..ㅋㅋ

Great product at low price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

Definitely value for money product which serves its purpose.

good

Posted by Voblina on January 30 2015 | Verified Purchase

i like

What's to say...

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 18 2014 | Verified Purchase

It works! Great for myself and 4 year old that sometimes struggles with constipation. No nasty Miralax, which is (unbelievably) what the pediatrician recommends. That stuff is terribly dangerous. Sticking with all natural - thank you.

1 2 3