Smell is not good, grain ground up too much.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 27 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm sure this i a good product and does what it says, but I got a bit of a surprise when coming from another brand. This brand has a less grainy supstance more of a powder and there is a ransid smell to it. I barely managed to keep it down. I will not reorder this because of the smell and taste, it was so bad.

doesn't work for me...

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 4 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have had IBS for 7 years and I read that psyllium husk should help people with chronic constipation. Unfortunately this made me even more bloated than usually and didn't relieve any of my health concerns. Now I suspect that my IBS is caused by SIBO. People who have SIBO may not get any benefits from this kind of supplement.

Formula Changed

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 27 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been loving this product over the last few months and have notice a big change in my 'morning movements'. A few weeks ago I ordered a couple replacements and noticed immediately a darker color and odd taste to the new bottle. It doesn't work as well as the older formula either and that's why I'm giving a 2-star rating. Disappointing when companies changed sources for their products!!

Easy to drink

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 31 2010 | Verified Purchase

Easy to drink but cant say that it has helped in digestive tract. Could be it is too fine of poweder not sure but wont be ordering again