provides gentle relaxation

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on January 23 2016 | Verified Purchase

Seems to gently relax my mind so I can drift off to sleep. Also very good if I awaken in the middle of the night and have trouble going back.

very very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24 2013 | Verified Purchase

yes, this is helpful for your memory...I am 86 now and have some senior moments now and then....no more since taking these. iherb is the best store to get your supplements, no matter what you are asking for...

magtein

Posted by whiteegret on October 17 2013 | Verified Purchase

it got my attention when I saw adds for the new magnesium so I wanted to try it. Ive taken this on and off but had the impression that once it gets in your blood it works really well. I had to lecture for a workshop and I was amazing on this!!

Fast arrival.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 13 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this magnesium for autoimmune disorder..Has lesoned my pain..decreased my brainfog..I just need bigger bottle!

Hard to say

Posted by odereviews on July 9 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's hard to say after just 45 capsules, if these helped or not. These didn't help my memory, but I'm pretty sure these helped me to focus better on daily tasks. I might test with larger package next time. If you are looking for a "brain-boost", why not give these a go?

hypey

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 14 2014 | Verified Purchase

I subscribe to the list of testers of this product who failed to see the theory put into practice, I felt no effect whatsoever, I have as bad a memory after using this bottle, nonetheless I can remember other magnesium products have no effect on me also.

This is all about energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 24 2014 | Verified Purchase

With this supplement I did not sleep much and did not need much sleep, my energy was just absolutely tremendous. However, my wife too this same supplement with me and did not notice the effects, no I am not magnesium deficient as I take the magnesium every night (magnesium glycinate). I want to fallow this up with testing of a threonate only supplement.

Otherwise excellent, but has maltodextrin in it

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product works well, I've been taking 2 capsules at bedtime and when I used to wake up to RLS (restless legs syndrome) after 2 hours of sleep and had to get up and stretch etc for 20-30 minutes, I now don't have that. Still, I opted for another product of L-threonate from another manufacturer, because I discovered that this one at hand has maltodextrin in it.

Easy to take

Posted by Krisinsight on September 2 2015 | Verified Purchase

Magnesium Threonate is easy for me to take and does not affect my digestive system at all and crosses the blood brain barrier with ease. Source Natural's Threonate is priced reasonably but I cannot eat or have anything to do with beef. Gelatin comes from beef unless listed otherwise and the capsules are gelatin, so I empty them and take the powder in yogurt. The tasteless powder and yogurt work just fine.

Different form of other magnesium supplements

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

Cannot give my head, but seems to give deep sleep when taken evenings. And seems to clear my head (thinking is sharper). Started to take second time and it has worked again.

1 2 3 4