- So Far So Good -

Posted by ChrisMic on Feb 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

For my family, this is better than Now G8-Dophillus. Couldn't feel much improvement with Now, but 2 caps of this will take care of gas, bloating & indigestion in a short time. We've always been regular so not sure if this improves our bowel movements. Good price. I'm glad they're honest to recommend refrigeration for product potency.

Improves intestinal health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This helps with improving bowel function and gas.

Digestive health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used a few different brands of the probiotics pill and this is comparable to Now foods and more expensive pills (Solgar). I find it works a little better when I take two pills and works a little faster.

Pretty good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product. It has calmed my intestines, and has not caused any discomfort.

Flora for your stomach

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm not sure if there's 3 billion cells per capsule, but these are great! Helps my digestion. Directions say take 3 times a day for 4-5 days, then once daily. Refrigerate after opening.

Flora is good for you.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've used higher counts before but I think everyone should be using something like this. Price is fair count is okay. reggi

i like

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good potency good price

Life Flora

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These were recommendation of a friend, and appear to be working, but too soon to tell.

Life Flora

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

So far so good on these probiotics, keeps me healthy and is good for frequent UTIs.

Satisfied Custmer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A well established company with excellent products,which I have used over the years.,

1 2