Posted by iHerb Customer on January 26 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been suffering from depression for the last 10 years and this product helped me to laugh a bit. It gave me the energy that I lack for the whole of my life. Now it's easier to communicate to laugh and to do sport. I was so lethargic to do anything. But it contains wheat&gluten be carefull if you are allergic to those.

Be Careful

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 14 2010 | Verified Purchase

Even though this really gave me an energy boost, it also made me feel aggressive. I only took one tablet for two days. This is a useful supplement, but I think I may need to take it in a balanced formula. Go slow until you know how it will affect you.

Very helpful for my slight ADD conditions

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 13 2010 | Verified Purchase

I started taking ADD medication as an adult (long story as to how I got to that point) but found that even the least powerful medication had bad side effects. 500mg or 1000mg of L-tyrosine is more effective for me and has less side effects.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 11 2010 | Verified Purchase

I don't like the gelatin pill covers, so I've had to tap the powder into my mouth before getting these tabs. Being a white meat or poultry vegetarian myself, I didn't like it when I found out that the gelatin was made from cow skin. I don't eat the pill covers anyway, but eating from something that was packaged with it isn't all that great either. I was delighted to find out that tyrosine could be in tablet form, and since it's not binded with something like lactose, but something I take anyway in my orange juice; calcium, it's even better. I got sick when I stopped using the tyrosine pills I had before, while I was waiting for this shipment to arrive, and I found out that my thyroid function is more important than I thought.

easy to halve dose

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 1 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like this tablet form because 500 mg is just too much for me and this is easy to split.

Mood Elivator

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 5 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use Tyrosine to boost my mood. A single 500mg dose is noticable several hrs later. It also helps with energy.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 24 2009 | Verified Purchase

Suppose to be good for you, but one of the side effects is break outs - HATE THEM. I'm breaking out worse then a teenager. Had to stop taking it.

Great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 18 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is a life saver for me. Recommended by my physician several years ago. I wouldn't consider doing without it!

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 25 2009 | Verified Purchase

This L-Tyrosine seems to do the job intended, which is to give us more focus and mental energy. i recommend it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 11 2011 | Verified Purchase

perfect for mdma use. before and after