the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Ok

Best protein powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have used this for about two years now and it is the only protein powder I will use. My husband and I both use this for a meal replacement. We add fresh or frozen fruit, a little bit of peanut butter or plain yogurt and it is delicious. Easy on the stomach...no upset!

One of the best whey protein products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Whey to go protein has perfect taste especially when combined with some milk. It dilutes perfectly and comes from a well known company with huge background in serious supplement making.

extremely nice taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very nice taste, i think that it suits all tastes

Terrible by itself

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Organic is good, but it tastes bad when mixed with water. Mixed with milk, it's pretty nice, tastes like a cold cocoa drink. I think I probably will try a different kind next time.

Love this protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for a long time, tastes great, mixes well.

Protein powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I like the chocolate flavour and rich taste of this protein! I Always drink it after my work-out. I have added it to muffins and pancakes and it makes it deliciouus! Definitely worth trying! The formula of this protein is full of significant vitamins and acids!

great tasting!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I can't say how effective this product is since this is the first time I am trying it, so I can only attest to the taste - the chocolate flavored one is the best protein shake I've ever tasted so far. I added it to soy milk with chia seeds, and no need to shake even, it blends so easily I only had to stir with a spoon.

This product is very good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It Has all I need, it is tasty and has good price.

One of the Best Protein without Harmful addictive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

So far its one of the best whey protein without any harsh additive & chemicals. The taste is delicious too.

1 2 3 4