カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
ヘルプ

iHerb お客様のレビュー

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 249
言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

Sublingual methylcobalamin prevents needing Vitamin B12 injections

iHerbのお客様により 8 13, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I was introduced to Solgar Methylcobalamin in a healthfood shop in London. The very knowledgeable naturopath working in the vitamin and supplement section explained how methylcobalamin was the most efficient/available form of supplementary B12 for the human body. He was right. Since taking it I have not needed an injection. Australia no longer stocks it so a Google search introduced me to iHerb.com who stocked the product at a very reasonable price and shipped it from the US to Australia at a very competitive rate. Thank you.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

miracle brain recovery

iHerbのお客様により 8 18, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have tried some other brands, such as jarrow, which I found on my order history but forgot that I took B12 before!!, for my stress relief and brain cell and neuron recovery, but they did not make me feel any improvements. I even forgot about vitamin 12 for a while, and just by chance I found someone's review of this product to make me encourage to give a try. This is so much different than the other brands. I could feel significant effect as soon as taking this small lovely, sweet pink tablet. It made me very sleepy as it seemed my body and brain needed rest for the recovery, so I assume, and it kept me in bed for a whole weekend. After a few days of rest and sleep, I felt so refreshed!!! I always love solgar products in higher quality than others.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

The BEST B12 you can find on iHerb

iHerbのお客様により 6 13, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Bought it for my grandma who got an injection of 1000mcg B12 from her doctor at the hospital. She felt better after the injection and requested me to buy her some. This is the best one on iHerb so far as this B12 is extracted from Methylcobalamin, which is good for people who lost the ability to digest and remove toxics from intakes. Other brands and Solgar B12 are extracted from another way which could be toxic for elderly people. My grandma thanks me for buying this for her and now she is energetic again. By the way, she is almost 80 years old. If you find my review useful, please give me a thumbs up. Thanks!

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Calms my mind & takes the edge off of overwhelming fatigue

PurplePegasusにより 2 14, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Wow, this is really hard to find on iherb search! It doesn't even appear for me on a Solgar B12 search, it took me 5 tries for it to pop up. Having said this, this vitamin works very well to calm my mind and lift the fatigue, when I take it with 2 other individual B's for the homocysteine lowering benefits. Yesterday, it gave me plenty of energy, today I am sluggish and this just took the edge off of that a bit. Works better than Jarrow's B12, I bought this because of the reviews there so I switched to this. I like that it's only 1000 mcg and not 5000, so there's less risk of toxicity and I much prefer to take a pill several times a day to replenish rather than to overload my system which is then going to get rid of excess and that is a useless waste, possibly even after giving me some side effects; that's why I prefer lower potency remedies with repeated doses, to me that's basic common sense regardless of what 'experts' claim. The opposite might work for someone else and that's fine too, that's why they make all kind for all of us to find our best one. This might be mine, or I might be so depleted that I do need higher potency several times a day. A dr. did put me on B12 shots but back then I didn't know about the cyanide toxcity of cyanocobalamin (more info provided by Mike Adams) and questionable additives in injections.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Small and effective form of B12

iHerbのお客様により 11 09, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

After I ran out of the Deva brand of B12, I needed something just as good and small in size. Solgar has a winner here. These little nuggets fit perfectly under the tongue and taste great too. And, as you may or may not know already, this is best form of B12 you can buy next to an injection.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Хорошие, проверено на себе и не только

iHerbのお客様により 1 05, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Принимала 1 раз в день по 1 табл за 30 мин до еды под язык (можно и через день пить, в зависимости от состояния здоровья). Также принимала солгаровский В9 (фолат в виде метафолина 800 мкг) - по 1 табл после еды + витаминки В2, В6, Н - дешевые, другой фирмы (российские). Курс - 1,5 мес. Итог - мне 25, но гомоцистеин был 10,6, что выше нормы (норма - не более 6,6). После курса гомоцистеин понизился в 2 раза - до 5,6. Очень рада, ведь, чем ниже этот показатель, тем здоровее сосуды и резко снижается риск развития сердечно-сосудистых заболеваний. Родители тоже их принимали, гомоцистеин также снизился в 2 раза. Рекомендую

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Полезен и вкусен

iHerbのお客様により 3 05, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Предотвращает появление анемии. У детей способствует росту и улучшению аппетита. Увеличивает энергию. Поддерживает нервную систему в здоровом состоянии. Снижает раздражительность. Улучшает концентрацию и память. Лучшие натуральные источники: печень, говядина, свинина, яйца, молоко, сыр, почки. Для женщин витамин В12 может оказаться полезным, как составная часть В- комплекса, во время менструации и в предменструальный период. Очень приятны в приеме. Маленькие таблеточки с вишневым вкусом, очень быстро тают во рту.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Превосходно, приятно, быстро рассасывается.

RamRamにより 2 20, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

После 40 лет почти 100% населения имеет дефицит витамина В12. Вопрос только в степени. Анализы не показатели. В крови может быть много, а он не усваивается. Метил В12 усваивается через слизистую рта напрямик в кровь и сразу клетками без преобразования в печени. Стандартно на 1000мкг Метил В12 пить 400мкг метилфолата.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Вижу результат.

iHerbのお客様により 3 26, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Таблеточки малюююсенькие, но зато какие действенные оказались. Очень сильно выпадали волосы, после каждого мытья головы полный кулак волос оставался в ванной. Я обратилась к трихологу, мне посоветовали сделать инъекции витамина В12. НО !!! Мне себя стало жалко и я решила попить таблеточки, а не колоть. Проконсультировавшись , мой выбор пал на витамины производителя SOLGAR. Пью месяц, эффект очевидный. Новая поросль торчит как антенны, Волос стал толще и в ванной уже собирается 5-10 волосинок

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Methyl B12 nuggets.

iHerbのお客様により 6 04, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I was recommended these by diagnosing Gp in Sydney.They are excellent compared to oral spray I used to take which was messy & expensive.My husband & I take them so much more convenient & cheaper.Not sure what our levels are now but mine was 495 .I have found improvement in my feet (neuropathy) & energy wise.My husband is not falling asleep after meals mood & has memory improvement.thanks for manufacturing such a wonderful product.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 249

1 2 3 4 5