it works to lower my anti-TPO antibodies (thyroid peroxidase) for Hashimoto's

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 26 2013 | Verified Purchase

Take one daily on top of my daily multi vitamin. It lowers my antibodies and generates glutathione. Makes me more energetic by helping to convert T4 to T3. I always want my Selenium in the high normal range and have bloodwork done on that every 6 months to make sure I quit the supplementation of Selenium in time and start back soon enough to help prevent my auto-immune disease.

the BEST

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

i would need it for my over active thyroid condition....and it does work very well...thanks all the reviewers you are the force behind to make me buy the wonderful product....i really appreciate you all....as i never write reviews but they are helpful for others ....so here i am.....

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 27 2014 | Verified Purchase

Best price/quality for 100 mcg selenium. I use this for hormonal problems.

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 28 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love solgar and this is helping me with my hormonal imbalance. If want disc write lkh and 347 in big letters alltogether.

Great Value

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a great price and makes it possible to take it long term. My doctor wants me on Selenium as it is a great help for my thyroid.

Yeast free- good for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am taking 1 tablet on day, I think it is good for my tyroid

Very happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 3 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy with this product. iHerb is superb.

Great stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 24 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not the cheapest, but of great quality. I will order again for sure!

Works for my immunity

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 20 2018 | Verified Purchase

I was recommended to use Selenium together with Iodine( specially treated for oral use) to ameliorate my Thyroid function and my immunity. I think it did a good job especially with immunity, and I am continuing to use it. I also gave one bottle to my daughter for her immunity because she had several respiratory infections recently, and I hope it will help her too.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 14 2018 | Verified Purchase