how disappointing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A renowned company like Solgar using dicalcium phosphate, magnesium stearate?! And "This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.?! I thought it must be better than Now's mag citrate since it is twice the price, but I know better now, that the best and only brand one can trust fully is Thorne Research. I am done with experimenting.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this magnesium citrate, works great for my painfull legs and helps me relax and sleep better.

Greetings from Amsterdam!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

First in only 3 days in Holland, second very good Magnesium, and better price, even with tax etc...

The only thing that helped my back pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had terrible back pain and muscle cramps which caused me a great suffer, I could hardly walk or sleep. The only thing that helped is magnesium citrate. I took one tablet a day and after a week my pain was gone. I keep taking it everyday before bedtime and love. It truly improved my life quality.

Non delivery of the order!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Your shipper have not delivered the product to my address! In the event of no delivery you should refund the entire order amount that I have paid to you. Please note the order was placed on August 21, 2017. I would request you to fulfill the order or refund the money to me. This is an an unacceptable situation. I am purchasing online regularly. I never had a delivery problem from any of the online vendors. Expecting your immediate attention!

Absolutely Fabulous

Posted by CLICK HERE for favorites on Jul 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

One of my favorite products works miracle. Will be buying again for sure. Helps with stomach issues and muscle fiber

A trusted Brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product for about 15 years as I eat LCHF I wanted to boost Magnesium for night cramps works well.

it helped

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am pregnant and need magnesium badly - otherwise I will get muscle cramps. 3 pills a day is bare minimum. I need to take 4 to 7 of these to build up reserves in my organism. I ran out of them and had a week without magnesium supplements - the cramps were back in no time. For my next magnesium I took another brand just because they are cheaper and I am still looking for a pill, that would give a good kick without me needing to swallow a palmful of them each day.... Pregnant ladies need 800mg a day...

Quality Product - Excellent Price - Great for restless sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I can buy this exact brand down the road for 2x the price -iHerb deliver it half way around the world for 50% off... AMAZING! Really good product - after months of restless sleep - i noticed a difference in the first week of taking these... i have less interrupted sleep during the night - and haven't had the fidgety, restlessness that kept me up for hours and hours. I recommend trying this if you are affected by restless sleep - This is the only magnesium product i've tried, it's affordable and my research suggested that the "citrate" form of magnesium was the best absorbed by the body, that's why i chose this, and i'm happy with the result!

solgar MAGNESIUM CITRATE 120 TABLETS