how disappointing

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 15 2016 | Verified Purchase

A renowned company like Solgar using dicalcium phosphate, magnesium stearate?! And "This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.?! I thought it must be better than Now's mag citrate since it is twice the price, but I know better now, that the best and only brand one can trust fully is Thorne Research. I am done with experimenting.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this magnesium citrate, works great for my painfull legs and helps me relax and sleep better.

The only thing that helped my back pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had terrible back pain and muscle cramps which caused me a great suffer, I could hardly walk or sleep. The only thing that helped is magnesium citrate. I took one tablet a day and after a week my pain was gone. I keep taking it everyday before bedtime and love. It truly improved my life quality.

Non delivery of the order!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

Your shipper have not delivered the product to my address! In the event of no delivery you should refund the entire order amount that I have paid to you. Please note the order was placed on August 21, 2017. I would request you to fulfill the order or refund the money to me. This is an an unacceptable situation. I am purchasing online regularly. I never had a delivery problem from any of the online vendors. Expecting your immediate attention!

Greetings from Amsterdam!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

First in only 3 days in Holland, second very good Magnesium, and better price, even with tax etc...

Absolutely Fabulous

Posted by CLICK HERE for favorites on July 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

One of my favorite products works miracle. Will be buying again for sure. Helps with stomach issues and muscle fiber

BAD SUPPLEMENTS!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

how dissapointed is it when a great company is using titan oxide in their supplement wich is not necessary at all !!! last purchase and i will switch over to now foods magnesium citrate. 1 positive thing is that i have cured myself from having motoric tics wich i have suffered almost my whole life. Magnesium itself is great but not the supplement itself from solgar!!

A trusted Brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product for about 15 years as I eat LCHF I wanted to boost Magnesium for night cramps works well.

it helped

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am pregnant and need magnesium badly - otherwise I will get muscle cramps. 3 pills a day is bare minimum. I need to take 4 to 7 of these to build up reserves in my organism. I ran out of them and had a week without magnesium supplements - the cramps were back in no time. For my next magnesium I took another brand just because they are cheaper and I am still looking for a pill, that would give a good kick without me needing to swallow a palmful of them each day.... Pregnant ladies need 800mg a day...

Quality Product - Excellent Price - Great for restless sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

I can buy this exact brand down the road for 2x the price -iHerb deliver it half way around the world for 50% off... AMAZING! Really good product - after months of restless sleep - i noticed a difference in the first week of taking these... i have less interrupted sleep during the night - and haven't had the fidgety, restlessness that kept me up for hours and hours. I recommend trying this if you are affected by restless sleep - This is the only magnesium product i've tried, it's affordable and my research suggested that the "citrate" form of magnesium was the best absorbed by the body, that's why i chose this, and i'm happy with the result!