Prefer California Xtracts Calcium Folinate. This one probably unsuitable for anyone with allergy/immune issues (mannitol)

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on December 21 2013 | Verified Purchase

Why Solgar feel it's necessary to include mannitol - seems odd, though I'm sure there's a valid reason (?). Even though the label states "provides a dietarily insignificant amount of sugar alcohol", my experience has proven that a manufacturer's "insignificant" is usually a customer's nightmare. Mannitol is listed first, indicating these tabs contain more of that than the other fillers. Even if you don't have a genetic reason for taking activated folate, it's probably more beneficial than the awful stuff used in cheap B complexes. Unfortunately the glucosamine salt Quatrefolic (e.g. Doctor's Best) is unsuitable allergy/asthma sufferers. I thought this would be the safer choice but it's also unsuitable. Suggest getting one with no mannitol or trying Quatrefolic if you know you tolerate glucosamine. Won't be purchasing this again - prefer California Xtracts Calcium Folinate. I've read that folinic acid is supposed to be OK regardless of genetic defects - will see how it goes. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

They now charge 50€ additional for self handling of customs! I will never order from Iherb again!!

Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 24 2016 | Verified Purchase

This cause me to have blood stool. Bought this with the hope of curing my depression but I don't feel anything at all! May be this is not for me :(

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 30 2009 | Verified Purchase

No real results at this point....

Still haven't received my product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am really disappointing and frustrating because i haven't received the product yet. I have ordered it on 13 February. i would like to complain why it take so long time to deliver the product to me.