Amazing energy + potent against hair loss

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20 2013 | Verified Purchase

Purchased this along with Silica, MSM, Biotin and L-Cysteine as per i-herb reviewer stack recommendation against hair loss. I am not only getting my hair back, but a positive 'side effect' is the amazing, clean, no-crash energy I get minutes after I've taken these pills. Highly recommended!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 23 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've only been using the for 4 weeks, but my skin, my hair and my nails have improved drastically. My mood has also lifted, I have more energy than I've had for a long time, and I feel positive for the first time in ages. These are a little miracle, I'll never stop taking them

Calming effects!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 10 2015 | Verified Purchase

Really, i tried many B complex brands, and no one give me the calming effect like the one medicine that i bought from the pharmacy,This one give me better calming effect, with better test ( i dissolve the pill into cup of water and drink it!), and better price, Also, i'm totally satisfied with I Herb services.

Great formula!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 6 2014 | Verified Purchase

Since using these pills my skin looks healthier, my hair and nails grow fantastic and it helps my metabolism.

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 30 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is a great product, however the taste is awful and its hard to swallow.

Very nice

Posted by Flicka on January 20 2013 | Verified Purchase

Does not smell bad like some vitamin B supplements do.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 3 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good for improve fatigue symptom And no abnormal gastric sx.

Posted by VRoseWall on December 16 2015 | Verified Purchase

I don't know if this helps with stress, as I am constantly stressed. However, hair and nails grows better than in a long time. I am trying to regrow my hair after taking remicade, and this have helped. My nails also doesn't chip like they used to. They are really healthy. Maybe a bit thin, but definitively more flexible. Your urine will probably turn bright yellow the next time you pee after taking this, and this is why: "The urine will turn bright yellow from the excess, similar to what happens with water-soluble B vitamins that the body doesn't need. And any excess can help the kidneys if there's an infection at that site".

Good formulation

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 22 2014 | Verified Purchase

I feel really well on these vitamins. I don't like megadose vitamins, and the amount of vitamins in these tablets is moderate which is why I decided to try them. I find that a half of one of these each day works well for me. I wish the manufacturer didn't put titanium dioxide in them though, it seems unnecessary.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 8 2011 | Verified Purchase

Beacuse this pill is very big to swallow. I can't swallow pills well :( It maybe works. But I divided into four, and even 1/4 size pill's surface is very rough SO I CAN"T SWALLOW IT !!!!!!!!! VERY PITY !!