Really good! But not the best.

Posted by naturalorganic on October 28 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a really tasty curry and it smells divine too. Though there's something about it I don't like. I don't know. I used to buy the curry from Frontier Natural Products, but I thought I would try this too and see if it were any difference between them, even though they contain the same ingredients.. I think the one from Frontier Natural Products is more tasty. More flavor and taste more fresh.

Tasty

Posted by JoshBee on August 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

A very tasty curry powder that has a prominent turmeric and cinnamon taste without completely smothering the taste of the other herbs.

missing kick

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 5 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's fragrant, but missing the kick. I used it once, and couldn't bring myself to re-use it again. Baba curry powder in Singapore local supermarket taste better at cheaper price.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great choice of seasoning purposes. Please use 5 percent H L L 4 4 1 (n o space)

Simply Organic Curry Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 29 2015 | Verified Purchase

I used this for cooking curry chicken. Its appetizing. Just season the chicken pieces or wings with the curry powder. Coat it thickly. Heat up the frying pan with coconut oil, shallots (onion) and garlic. Place all the seasoned chicken wings or chicken pieces onto the hot pan. Fry like you fry your chicken. Add red pepper if you like it spicy.

I'd buy it again!

Posted by jazzmiss on August 29 2014 | Verified Purchase

This curry has a good balance between the spices - fairly strong but not overly spicy. The taste is fresh, deep and rich. I highly recommend this as one of the top 'must have' spices for any cook's kitchen.

Amazing and affordable.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 22 2014 | Verified Purchase

I would never have been able to find an organic curry powder at this price elsewhere. I use it just about any time I get the chance. The flavor is mild, so you have every opportunity to add other spices and enhance certain flavors. Highly recommended!

Best product

Posted by Hurrahei on July 17 2014 | Verified Purchase

Simply Organic has the best of spices!

Sabroso

Posted by azzure on September 25 2013 | Verified Purchase

Muy bueno y genial la cantidad que trae y el precio que tiene.

Wonderful taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 30 2013 | Verified Purchase

Have made delicious tasting curries with this a couple of time. The whole family is pleased. Rich, natural taste.