Tasty, but..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use quite a bit of cinnamon so I decided to try to find the best one I could. After reading reviews I decided to buy this one and the Frontier Natural Products Organic Ceylon Cinnamon and compare them with each other. I put two small heaps on the back of my hand and compared their taste. I have to say that this one was initially incredibly tasty, far better than the ceylon, however it was followed by a slightly irritating sensation on the tongue. I was a little disappointed by this less than ideal combo, but the initial taste was so good. However, after a few minutes I noticed that the place on my hand where the Simply Organic Cinnamon had been was getting red and started to seem like a rash. From this I conclude that for me, this is not ideal for consumption because of the reactions from my body. I'm not trying to talk the product down, I'm simply stating what happened. I also want to emphasize that this was the reaction I had, and it might be different for others, so experiment for yourselves :)

Flavoursome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Have been taking a lot of cinnamon lately. I like this product but would like the label to list what plant it comes from as there is a lot of confusion about the purity of cinnamon these days.

Cinnamon

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Honestly, i regret buying this. Just because i fell in love with Ceylon cinnamon.

Satisfactory taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Taste is ok, not as sweet and not smell as good as the one I bought from Japan. I will buy again if no other better choice.

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Value for money

Está bien, pero las hay mejores.

Posted by martaekos on Aug 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Está bien, pero las hay mejores como Frontier Naturals. El grano es algo grueso, de sabor bien, pero las hay más intensas y finas que ésta. ¡El bote es muy cuco!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

would buy again, good price.

fresh & aromatic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very nice & good value for money