Great lip balms !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

When I saw these new flavours, I couldn't resist ! So I bought this pack of 4. The quality is still the same : great ! I love the dark cherry flavour, it is my new favourite ! The coconut one is great too. I find the tangerine/chamomille a bit strange because I am not used to citrus smell in cosmetics, but it is very nih though. The grapefruit is the one I like the least, because I don't like grapefruit smell.

Bought As Stocking Stuffers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I bought these as stocking stuffers for a few teenage girls.

Super yummy lip balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I ordered 4 of them and absolutely love each one. Each time when I put it on my lips I want to eat them, super yummy not to mention only $4 for 4 different flavors! Love it!!!

I really like Sierra Bees lip balms

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These balms are a great price and leave lips feeling soft and moisturised. I will defiantly be buying them again.

Not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good smell, it lingers on the lips pleasantly. The black cherry is really good! I don't really like the lack of hydration, after 30 minutes my lips are dry again. If you don't need much hydration and are looking for some good fragrances, definetely try purchasing these!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I like it

Sierra Bees

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Definitely the best lip balm that exists. Good value for money, has plenty of nice flavours and now even four more. Very suitable for sensitive lips; doesn't cause any irritation or burn. Forget other brands, choose Sierra Bees! :D

Like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Perfect lip balm!

For kids are good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2018 | Verified Purchase

These are suitable as nice gifts for young girls