Very perfumy

Posted by Babycakes on September 18 2015 | Verified Purchase

Smell is too strong. It sticks to the hair and skin like a perfume and irritates the nose. I used it once and my nose was runny for the rest of the day. It smells floral and makes me think of old woman's perfume and not a baby product. It caused me dandruff as a shampoo. And it made me sneeze as a body wash. I never encountered a product like that before, I was never sensitive to smells and it's clearly not suitable for babies!!! It's also not as hydrating as the label promises - hair felt dehydrated and static (and I have oily hair!) and my skin needed a lotion (which I never use!). Can't tell enough how much I'm disappointed because it's not a cheap product either!

The best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

The whole family uses this as both a shampoo and soap when we shower. My kid with sensitive skin and my husbond with psoriasis love this. And it is also great for my 7 month old baby. It makes my skin hydrated av clean and my haie shiny and soft. Smells good too😁

Great line with natural ingredients

Posted by OrganicGirl on June 16 2015 | Verified Purchase

Mild scent. Natural and safe ingredients but yet an allergic reaction. No doubt it is the essential oil blend so I stick to the Shea Moisture Fragrance Free Wash & Shampoo.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 5 2015 | Verified Purchase

A great body wash. The scent is lovely, fresh and sweet, distinct to marula plant and most importantly the ingredients are safe. I even use it for my face.

Great product, terrible packaging

Posted by SoleVeg on December 9 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use this to wash my hair and it cleans well without drying. However the bottle had spilled about half when it arrived, si I will not be ordering it again.

Would Have Been Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

The scent is amazing but the seal was not intact and soap spilled everywhere. Thankfully they had each item in separate bags to it was pretty contained. I list a goid amount out of bottle. Not the products fault i think it must havr been shipping. The other items were great and intact though. I wish it wasnt so much trouble to return but it was for baby shower gift i was making a basket. This one will not be in basket. Otherwise i have not had issues w iherb before and always receive everything in wonderful condition. Must have been fluke. It does smell amazing though

Looove the smell!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the smell, honesty. I wash my kid's hair and after a week I can still smell it like the first day. I was a bit sceptical because of the ingredients, especially the last three or four ones, but since they are listed as the last ones, they are also the least amount added. The gel gets bubbly and it washes off nicely. I am pleased.

best baby shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love it, I use it for my kids and myself and we are happy, so healthy and safe.

Quite good

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

The hair is very clean after washing with this shampoo but just a little bit dry and hard to brush smoothly. need to use conditioner after washing with it. its smell is nice and can foam easily..

Smells good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19 2016 | Verified Purchase

It smells good but you need to apply a 5 mins moisturizing mask and conditioner after to soften the hair

1 2 3