Posted by Tingeling on March 17 2014 | Verified Purchase

Ok pads, they can leak, so I am not so happy about theese! Will problably not buy theese again!

4 star

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 29 2011 | Verified Purchase

Overall it's good quality pad, but I wish it was little longer or wider at the end bit and bit more cheaper.

Slim....decent protection, but could be improved

Posted by Non-GMO on June 26 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are very good day time pads for heavy bleeders. I would not use for overnight protection on heavy days. The length is perfect, but more thickness is needed at nighttime to make better contact (or very snug panties) and about 1/2 to 3/4" more width on the ends would be appreciated. Slim enough to be discreet under most clothing. Wings help but do not completely prevent movement of this pad. Product is not 100% organic.

I think it is good

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

I haven't tried it yet but i think by what I see the length is great and It's cotton. most importantly it's organic. will buy it again

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 9 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good coverage. Comfortable. Like that it is non-chlorine. God bless you all.

Excellent product for sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 27 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are fantastic , especially if you have sensitive skin. No irritation. They absorb well and fit well too

Great protection

Posted by opheart on July 26 2012 | Verified Purchase

Now I can be sure, that my cloth and linen will not be stained. The pads are long enough, the wings are large enough. The sticky stripe holds the pad tightly. Definitely will buy again.

Use these! (at least this brand, maybe not the size if your skinny)

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 27 2012 | Verified Purchase

Supersize and super comfortable.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 21 2011 | Verified Purchase

very good, long, well mounted, do not slip, perfectly absorb, do not cause irritation.

Converted Always user

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

I will not use anything else!! I used Always since I was a teen and a year ago I read about the dangers of chlorine in pads. I tried several other brands and these not only came close to the Ultra thin overnight pads from Always but they went a step further and felt better!

1 2 3