Surprised. All the right ingredients. Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 13 2016 | Verified Purchase

I actually purchased this before there were any reviews which I usually never do. I liked the list of ingredients that are used for thinning hair so I added it to my cart. I'm surprised at how good my scalp feels after using it. I also have noticed less hair on my hands after rinsing it off compared to other shampoos I've used. The ingredients that contribute to scalp activating and help thinning follicles are, Zinc PCA, Caffeine, Piroctone olamine, Hexyl Nicotinate (Niacin), and the PH level of the shampoo. I haven't done any research on ginkgo biloba as a ingredient for thinning hair but it's in there. So far so good. I hope the company doesn't change it's ingredients. Everytime a company does that (usually to make more profit) the quality and effectiveness of the product goes straight down the drain.

Posted by Alexandra12 on December 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

These products are awesome, makes my hair feel great. Hair not falling out as much.

I like all sebamed products

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

Makes my skin feel good not itchy.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 23 2018 | Verified Purchase

I saw baby hairs after using the shampoo but then the shampoo also made my hair a bit flat so I'm not sure..

It totally was a trap

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 20 2018 | Verified Purchase

I thought this price was 400ml .I bought one which was 400ml from supermarket ,same price as your this 200ml item. It totally was a trap. I wont come to your shop to buy anything forever.And i will tell my friend about this case.

Wrong Item

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 6 2018 | Verified Purchase

You did not ship this order to me and you are replace it with another item