Tasty & useful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2018 | Verified Purchase

The best BCAA's on the market and this flavour is great, you can actually tell that it's strawberry mango without having a fake plastic like taste that a lot of mango flavoured products have

AMAZING 😍

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I tried the fruit flavor and this ,, THIS IS INSANE 😍😍

tasty and just great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

tasty and just great

shipping time

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

the fastest shipping i seen

Tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty and delicious

Too darn tasty!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These BCAAs are so delicious and super easy to mix. Makes me look forward to working out ;)

so good

Posted by johngf on Feb 10, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Bought 6 flavors so will rate them as I get to them. Starting with Strawberry Kiwi, unfortunately doesn't taste very much like strawberry or kiwi, not a bad taste, just not like the advertised flavor. I would suggest using at least 16oz water per scoop, or else it is just too syrupy sweet.

Shoulder day! Worry not, I got BCAA besides me!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2018 | Verified Purchase

This works people! Trust me. Yes, it is a little bit expensive, Yes your whey protein already has BCAA but if you are looking for a nice buzz and a boost before/during workout- This is the stuff!! FIrst, tastes great, very natural, really good to drink and doesn't make me feel bloated or stuff. Second, I have increased my workout timing by close to 30 minutes!! I can complete those last reps/sets with ease, without feeling the need to stop. Apart from that, it helps me recover well! I can workout close to 5 days a week, without any complaints of muscle soreness or fatigue. I would advise you people to have it for muscles that are needing the most work, for example, shoulders in my care. My shoulder workout feels much easier and undemanding with BCAA since, after every exercise, it will provide my body with the essential amino acids making me recover faster and go longer!!

Bcaa