Repeated purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I keep coming back to this brand. All their flavors are great and their amino profile is top notch

so good

Posted by johngf on Jan 18, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Been using Xtend for awhile (years...), pretty standard BCAA supplement, mixes great, normally tastes great. I personally observe reduced fatigue on long workouts (versus without BCAAs). My recent pineapple flavor was terrible. Typically a sweetener masks the taste of the salt in the product, but that does not seem to occur with the pineapple flavor, nor does it taste anything like pineapple. If you're doing a lot of heavy lifting and/or have a long workout, it may be better to forgo the BCAA supplement and/or include a carbohydrate supplement instead.

Highly recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2018 | Verified Purchase

This product really helps with my workouts, giving me more energy during them and during the day when I'm not training. I follow the directions for taking it on the bottle, and I definitely feel the difference. It mixes really well, but I would advise the higher amount of water that's recommended. It says mix one scoop with 300-600ml of water, but I find that 300ml makes it too strong, and it doesn't last (I drink it too quickly). I even usually mix it with 600ml, drink about 1/4 or 1/3 of it, then refill it with more water to make it last my whole workout. The flavour doesn't suffer at all. The flavour is very tasty, and I really recommend it for anyone who loves pineapple like I do. It doesn't taste chemical-ly at all. I got this smaller size because I wasn't sure about the product, but next time I know I'll love it so I'll get the bigger size.

best BCAA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is better than BPI, and I've reordered it again and again. Not sure about the taste though, because I bought it for my friend.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Grate product good taste

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Taste good and keeps me energized through those tough workouts

Awesome recovery and boost of energy.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have other BCAA brand on the side but no, cant go a day without this. This is truly the best, love the taste, especially when its cold. Gives extra energy during intense workout and I have never experience any soreness ever since I started using this. I've been using this for four months straight, and I'm totally sold.

Good R O I

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good product for very good price

Best BCAA Ive tried so far

Posted by MissLift on Oct 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good product. I love BCAA to boost up my training and my recovery post training. Caps and tabs are more convenient on the move but the dosage is simply terrible. You need at least 5gm to make a difference, and most pills offer a 1g for a serving of 4 pills. It ridiculous and quite costly. Taste wise, there is nothing for it, bcaa is bitter so it tastes OK at best. I like the pineapple flavor, but it's nowhere near what you would expect a protein shake to taste, that being said, it is totally drinkable and will help you with post training recovery me. There are better products on the market, but cost/quality wise its unbeatable

Gd BCAA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It give you energy to finish your work out

1 2