Much Better Than Ambien or other prescription sleeping aids.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 24 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a superior product. You literally sleep like a baby: Deeply, and well. Take it about 1/2 hour before you want to go to sleep. You wake up refreshed, not dopey feeling and drugged. You wake up like you went to bed naturally. I took it during exam period to regulate my sleep which had gotten out of wack because of so many all-nighters. I got back to normal patterns in three days. Can't say enough good things about Knock-Out, except the drug companies better watch out, because this product leaves them far behind.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 30 2011 | Verified Purchase

Works very well and does not appear to cause habituation.

Help with getting to sleep BUT

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 9 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was so pleased to be getting to sleep hours earlier than usual and staying asleep hours longer that it took me a while to figure out that I was suffering from much worse than usual dry mouth. I have suffered from dry eye and dry mouth for years and have taken flaxseed oil at night to combat the dry eye and used a spray to moisten my mouth so as not to put to much strain on my bladder at night. I have had increasing dry mouth day and night of late and by process of elimination figured it is probably the Knock-out. My doctor thinks it is probably the valerian in the mix that is the culprit. In any case you or the manufacturer might want to add a warning to the sufferers of dry mouth. I will probably continue to use it occasionally as it has been effective in improving my ability to get to sleep and stay asleep.

Good To Relax

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

Sleep well Awkward Freshen up when you sleep well all night.

Great Help

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

Schiff Knock-Out is a great help for those living in U.K where a doctors prescription is required for almost every kind of tablet including sleeping tablets.

Great sleep/relaxation aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you have trouble sleeping, Knock-Out is worth a try. The combination of melatonin, vitamins and herbs works better than many other sleep supplements I've tried. I've had the mid-night waking variety of insomnia since my daughter was born 20 years ago. (Very light sleeper.) I have taken increasing doses of melatonin for at least 10 years. But my sleep problem has worsened with peri-menopause. Knock-Out has cut down my sleep-troubled nights from 25-30 per month to just 2-3. I take it about an hour before bedtime and usually have trouble keeping my eyes open within the hour. It doesn't make me feel "hung over " in the morning like over-the-counter sleep aids. The tablets are smooth and about the size of a typical vitamin capsule. I have no trouble swallowing them with juice or milk. They do smell strongly of Valerian (evidence that there is sufficient Valerian to help) but the odor does not make me stink.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have used them for about 4 nights. So far so good really help me sleep. This is a great discovery for me. As I used to have to take strong prescription only sleeping tablets! I have already told my fellow insomniacs.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

I found this product helped me enormously. It enabled me to fall asleep much quicker than normal. I would recommend this product.

They work!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am a light sleeper & often wake exhausted and feel washed out. These tablets give me a rested, relaxed sleep and I wake feeling refreshed and calm. I have tried most others ... these are the best!

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent product which does exactly what you want: it helps to give you a good night' sleep and feels natural rather than "drugged" - highly recommended

1 2 3