be aware its mcg not mg (300mcg = 0.3mg)

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

the product has too low dosage to be effective. however if you do find it effective thats the placebo effect. you have to take 10 pills to get 3mg ,effective dosage,

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

According to clinical trials 300 mcg is the maximum effective dose for melatonin supplements, so with melatonin less means more. I've used it many times when I felt that I couldn't fall asleep otherwise. Usually after 15 minutes of taking the tablet I start to feel sleepy and this effect lasts for 30-45 minutes so I make sure to be in bed if I plan to fall asleep. I think men should be careful with long-term use because melatonin is a hormone and it caused first signs of gynecomastia for me but after stopping every-day use, symptoms went away. Same goes for 5-HTP supplements, according to my experience. I've used GABA supplement with similar success but without above-mentioned side effect. I think that this is a good supplement and I sometimes use it along with GABA for shotgun effect.

Excellent product - it really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

My sister in law bought this for my husband who has sleep apnoea and struggles to get to sleep. It worked well from the first night he took one. About a month ago, I decided to try it myself. I am usually a VERY light sleeper who hears every noise outside throughout the night. The first time, I took a whole tablet and I couldn't recall EVER having slept so soundly - it was incredible, so much so that I was telling everyone about it! I am now only taking half a tablet when I brush my teeth before bed. With half, I still wake occasionally but I am able to immediately and easily drift off again and I sleep soundly. I have recommended the product to so many people and I've given them two week's worth to try. All of them have then bought this product themselves as they all benefited. There are 120 tablets in each bottle so it's great value. ** I promise I am not a salesperson connected with the supplier. I am genuinely a happy consumer.

Quality product

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 18 2012 | Verified Purchase

Quality product at a good price - i really like the flip-open top on this package. I guess that means i am so lazy that i prefer not having to unscrew the cap.

Sometimes less is more.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 2 2018 | Verified Purchase

Sometimes less is more! I usually take one or 2 of theese, and works better than 2mg used to do.

Just right to get the job done

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the few in MICROGRAMS. Absolutely perfect to help you get a restful nights sleep. Saw effect with the very first dose.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

I pointed it out to several people! Fantastic product!

Low Dose /less Is More

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

This good for me(25yrs.) and mom(53y). Sleep well

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

This works really well for sleep. You get good, deep sleep but I'm a bit worried I'll miss my alarms. But so far haven't missed any alarms yet. When you wake up you won't feel super refreshed but you won't feel groggy (sleep inertia) either.

Low dose better than high dose melatonin

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

High doses (like 3mg) just produces tolerance, so there's no point starting high when using 300mcg has the same effect. I take 1-2 of these every other night, and they are usually effective in helping me sleep. I tend to wake up naturally as the sun rises when I use these.

1 2 3