Didn't help me

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It didn't help me with my broken capillaries. But at least it didn't hurt me. Guess that's a good thing. :)

no effect, caused breakouts

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I thought it might help to get rod of couperose. 3 months of using it - no effect at all. Besides it caused breakouts on my oily skin.

Not really effective.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Much better to take Vitamin K as a supplement to help w/ bruising or bleeding, as in 'dot' hemorrhages.

No he notado nada

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

En mi caso no he notado nada de lo prometido y además tampoco hidrata así que tuve que dejarlo de usar y volver a gastarme dinero en otra crema.

not buying again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This cream makes my skin more drier than ever.

Dissappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am mildly allergic to something in this so it made my skin itch slightly and gave me a bit of a rash, the opposite of what it should do. Also, I don't feel it does anything for spider veins (didn't for mine). It's also thick (makes a white film you have to really rub in like a heavy sunscreen), and sticky. I have had very good results with Derme E Soothing Moisturising Creme, it's lightweight, very soothing, takes out red and dark circles. For spider veins Nelsons Arnica Cream is very effective. Another product to give away.

Didn't help

Posted by greece2 on Mar 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I dont think it helped with my bruises...