dark spot

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 19 2016 | Verified Purchase

Hope this product can help to reduce my dark spot and lightening my face.

very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 9 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very Good really lighten spot/patches on the arm for 80years lady.

face brightner

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28 2015 | Verified Purchase

Its not me saying it..people around me started telling me ..wow your skin looks brighter..your dark spots are less visible.i feel my youth glow is coming back..reordering it.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 1 2014 | Verified Purchase

Well, easy, comfort to use it

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 6 2014 | Verified Purchase

The product feel soothing on my face. Love it

very pleased

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 20 2014 | Verified Purchase

Spots were lighter after a short period of time. Great product.

It works for me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 11 2014 | Verified Purchase

I started seeing results in just 2 days. Freckles around my eyes lightened. I am now using it all over my face and I can see its whitening effect. It does brighten your skin.

Love it, will buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 11 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'd used this in the past and felt I saw some improvement. But when I ran out, I used nothing for a while, then tried some other products for brown spots. I'll admit I'm impatient for results. I didn't see improvement with other brand products so again bought this one. This one works!! Saw significant lightening the first month with spots on my nose and forehead. There is still one large dark spot on my forehead that is still dark, but will hopefully lighten as I continue using this since I have noticed it has lightened the others. This is the product I'm gonna stick with.

good present

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 12 2012 | Verified Purchase

My mom like it very much Good cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 19 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this cream! Very hydrating, non-irritating to my sensitive skin, smells nice and I've noticed a real difference in my sun spots. I alternate this with their lightening gel a few times a week on the stubborn areas - the gel is drying but lightens spots even more. I got better results with this than I did from IPL treatments! Good results, great value... I'm on my third order.