Love the idea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I bought this one for me and for my cousin. We use only this beuty blender although this one is a bit paler then before but it works just as great. I hated leaving my beuty blenders everywhere unprotected so I LOVE that it now comes with this travel case. It will definitely be useful for travelling but for now, it keeps my sponge safe among the rest of my makeup. Maybe it would be even more helpful if it had some holes on the case since thaen the sponge could breathe.

great combo

Posted by JelenaP on Jan 03, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Great makeup sponge, even better with case!

Easy Peasy. N U R 3 4 3 7

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love RT sponge so much. And this one comes with case for hygienic purposes. Makes makeup life much easierrr.. Checkout my title for extra benefits.

Honest review from a makeup artist !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Love, love, love this product ! Never thought i will use another makeup sponge than Beauty Blender, but this is fantastic , so good !!! I use them daily as a makeup artist for a flawless foundation application , and also perfect for cream contouring . They do not absorb the products , so you can rest assure than your foundation will last as long as if it were applied to your fingers. Very easy to clean and most important thing is that they do not break fast as beauty blenders do from squeezing them ! Also the case they come with is the TIP OF THE ICEBERG , it`s a must to all makeup sponges for you or your client hygiene. Darlings, if you decide to give a try to this product, please don`t think to much. I received a discount 5% disc. for the next buy on iherb so i share it with you (iherb client or not, doesn`t matter) : AIP9330 . Happy shopping !

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I thought that this would be a little harder, but still is okay. I use it in my daily makeup bag. VERY girl should have this.

love it with the case

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2018 | Verified Purchase

this is a great deal having a makeup tool and with a case soo convenient and easy to store it after every use - not so used to theese applying tools but my beuty blender needet beeing replaced since its not much used but had long time - this is great and i can probable use it for longer period time because i use it sparingly

Clever product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I am using the sponge for some time now, so I know that's it's a great product for it's price. But along with the travel case it reaches the top. The sponge doesn't get dirty from the other brushes, and the brushes don't get dirty from the sponge.