High quality at low price, I reccommend

Posted by Click here for bonus on August 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

Greta sponges, very small but of high density. Easy to use and giving smooth effect on the skin. Good price. I strongly reccommend. Take use of my user name for better price if you wish ;)

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smaller Than Expected But Good Quality

So So..

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

After trying, it doesn’t blend as well as the RT mini eraser. Noticed the material is different. I prefer the RT mini eraser for blending my under eye concealer, works so well as compared to this. Won’t use this anymore.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 1 2018 | Verified Purchase

Well, some people rated it low cause sponges are small, yeah, they are! That's why it is written "mini"! The sponges are mini and perfect size for under eye area. I use them for blending and setting my concealer, for touch ups on the go. They are squishy and nice on the skin. After several washes still like new! I would definitely recommend it!

Nice Sponges :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

When they came, the sponges were definitely smaller than expected, but they are perfect to use for concealer, highlight, contour, etc. Super affordable and love that the brand is cruelty free and vegan!

Does the job

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

Does exactly what they are meant to do, but I am sure there are better versions

Moníismas

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 17 2018 | Verified Purchase

Las compré para zonas específicas del rostro donde llegan mucho mejor que su "hermana mayor" y, la verdad, estoy muy contenta

I'm in love

Posted by marcellasmind on March 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love this mini miracle complexion sponges, if you don't have them you need them in your life :D

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 3 2018 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely love them! Firstly got them to test, now will order big size sponge! For face these are too small, but perfect for under eye zone!

I Loved Them

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 26 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love the fact that i can use every one for a while and I don’t have to spend a lot of money on buying the big one

1 2