I like the pretty eyes

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

The crease brush (the bigger of the two) is only really useful if you like lighter or more colourful looks, but to its credit it blends and deposits colour at the same time. If you're doing a mild brown smokey eye, this brush would be for you. I now have two of these brushes (one came in another set) and I'm sure I'll use them, but I think they might be better for something like nose contouring as they have a sort of buffy ability to them. Because I love dark, heavy looks, I actually prefer the smaller of the two brushes for my crease. I find that with my hooded eyes I can control where the pigment goes a little easier and don't end up needing to correct each eye a few times to get my eyeshadow even. Its fluffy texture means that you can blend in the crease as you're applying it all over the lid. The fact that it is smaller means that you can do under the eye as well, just make sure you use a light hand when you're doing it.

The best.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the blending brush for concealer application, the final effect looks so natural! Never without it.

i love it (Nak harga murah guna n u r 13 4 9)

Posted by NAIdris on October 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

brush is NICE.. soft and perfect.. cheap also.. !!

Love these brushes!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've bought the other RT eye brush set before and these two are my favourite. I bought this for my little sister and she loves them as well! The dense brush is really good for buffing concealer in the under eye area. The blending brush is a good overall brush for eyeshadow :)

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good, but I expected more. To that Deluxe crease brush it´s not always to manipulate with

Too Large

Posted by MichalEliad on November 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

Too lage for my eyelids . Maybe I can use it for concealer.

dont think twice, buy

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

great brushes highly recommended!

dont think twice, buy

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

great brushes highly recommended!

Affordable And Does The Job

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 21 2018 | Verified Purchase

My substitute brush for Mac 217. I already bought 3 sets of this brushes. Blends well and east to clean

Affordable And Does The Job

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 23 2018 | Verified Purchase

Great Brushes

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 23 2018 | Verified Purchase

They do the job they say they do with great success! Perfect for beginners

perfect