Easy to digest

Posted by Celinem on September 13 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very useful during pregnancy, 100% vegan and great ingredients. I take one pill just before going to bed so that I'm not annoyed with weird burps and in the morning it's completety digested!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

So happy to find a non constipating whole food based prenatal vitamins. I've tried many and this is by far the best.

Keep going to use it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good daily supplement.

I like this

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 12 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like this prenatal vitamin. i don't have experience with a lot of vitamins but this one seems that it has no problems!

Puikūs vitaminai

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11 2015 | Verified Purchase

Savijauta puiki geriant šiuos vitaminus žindymo laikotarpiu! Rekomenduoju!

Filled with energy.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 25 2016 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for my sister and she loves it. She says that she is filled with energy after taking it. I guess I will give it a go too. But be sure to check with your dr before using it.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 27 2018 | Verified Purchase

After few weeks of drinking this product my face clean up a lot from acne and my hair become thicker.

Great! Nausea free, Good quality

Posted by Meduvar on July 9 2015 | Verified Purchase

During her pregnancy, my wife tried a number of multi-vitamins - all of them, except this one, made her nausea and vomiting. It contains a good dose of variety of vitamins and supplements that contribute to normal fetal development and rich milk in nursing. It seems that is particularly suitable for women who suffer from nausea and vomiting during pregnancy.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2012 | Verified Purchase