It's really really delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use it with just about anything. Love the taste and the color. I even use it with my morning oatmeal. ( adding to it coconut milk and mango) It's really tasty with anything I tried so far but offcourse u have to love the taste. I'm kind of addicted. Also, U need very small amount to enjoy its tatse

Nice taste

Posted by HonestReviews4U on September 26 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use this to heat the spices in my kitchari and rub it in on steamed veggies. It has a nice, slightly pungent taste, high smoke point, and studies show turmeric helps reduce inflammation. It can stain so be careful.

great!

Posted by hecateMX on October 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this to my pasta. Healthy and delicious. Turmeric + black pepper make a very powerful combination. Highly recommended.

Great flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

What I liked about the Turmeric Superghee is that it gave a special, a bit spicy flavour to the foods I added it to, but also a nice yellow colouring. I used it on sauteed vegetables, on sauerkraut, millet, on scrambled eggs, and I also added it to hot tea. For me, each meal with Turmeric Superghee became so much tastier, I just couldn't continue eating until I added a teaspoon of Turmeric Superghee to my food. The only downside is that I had to be a bit careful, since turmeric stains. I recommend it to you with all my heart, Turmeric Superghee will bring a great benefit to your meals and your health!

A small pot, but lasts for ages.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

The flavour and colour of turmeric are strong, you only need to use a bit of this. I supplemented it, in cooking, with one of the other ghees from this company. Very good quality and taste. I recommend it.

Very good

Posted by DesertLiving on February 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

Excellent flavor

Powerful

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

Another great fermented product.

Fabulous product

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

Delicious flavour and adds amazing colour to eggwhite omlettes

Tasty,healthy & easy to use

Posted by sassypout on March 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am not new to using ghee (healthy, shelf-stable alternative to plain butter or other cooking oils) in my diet but tumeric infused one was something I wanted to try out. This Superghee is really special because it is organic and it is infused with tumeric,ginger and black pepper for synergistic balance. Those spices give this Ghee gorgeous deep yellow coloring and spicy flavour which I really love. How do I use it?Scrambled eggs will never be the same without it and this is the easiest & tastiest breakfast you ll ever try.I loved it as seasoning for poultry,meat and vegetables. Spoonful of this ghee stirred into hot bone broth or into simmering pasta sauce will add a kick to it.Also I tried and loved adding this in rice,quinoa or pasta dishes. Only thing you need to be careful is that tumeric leaves stains which are really hard to get out of your clothes.....

GREAT TURMERIC!

Posted by yourhealthstina on March 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using the Pure Indian Foods Turmeric Superghee in my morning coffee and it gives it an interesting kick and makes my coffee have an oily texture. I would advise to use the most tiniest bit as a small bit goes a long way! The turmeric has a very strong peppery, buttery & lemony taste and may not be to everyone's taste. Turmeric Superghee is the result of turmeric, ginger and black pepper growing relatively close to one another! The great thing about this is that you can use it with almost everything. You can put it in your coffee, eat it with your potatoes, use it in a curry, eat it with scrambled eggs, drink it in frothed milk/oat milk etc or have it with your vegetables. I personally wasn't over-struck on the taste immediately, however it certainly has grown on me and I feel it gives certain things a little boost!

1 2